🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

danity kane - ride for you

wasn't expecting a slower number. I think its fine but I am more interested in stuff like show stopper, they aren't exactly who I'd turn to if I wanted a ballad

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

kelis - suga honey iced tea

this is the perfect late summer BOP. the beat is so nostalgic and breezy, very classic neptunes. pretty chill vibe, I like it a lot!

kelly price - good love

this is sooo familiar, it sounds like a classic? I don't think I've heard. it before but you know when you have a moment where you feel really nostalgic? this feels like something I would've heard as a kid idk. anyway this is pretty cool, its got a fun bouncy beat and her voice is nice

janet - damita jo

solid janet bop, feels a bit like an in-album context song because it sort of introduces the rest of the album if that makes sense? but yeah its really fun, love the retro-fied beat, her delivery as usual, and the chorus is so catchy and fun

gaelle - give it back

I'm unfamiliar with this artist so I was intrigued. I feel like this is just okay though, I don't really feel any attachment to her delivery or lyrics, and its repetitiveness is very obvious. the beat/production just have some interesting elements that I like though~

alicia keys - wreckless love

hmmm, I do like 2000s alicia keys but not this :dancehall: I'm so sorry its just not really something I would find fun or listen to

girlicious - baby love

this is a name I have not seen since elementary school :toofunny2: ummm this isn't bad, definitely trashy bop. I think I'd give it points but I wouldn't listen to it again. however it's nice bc it stands out among the entries so far

janet - island life

BOPPPP one of my fave songs off this album, its so breezy and sultry. this is janet sexy delivery at its peak, but I like how its backed with a pretty light and sweet beat

monica - knock knock

what was that intro please :skull:

this is making me realize I've never heard a monica album, nor am I familiar with any of her non-singles f. I usually associate her with really solid slower 90s R&B songs (angel of mine yasss), this is disappointing for me however because it doesn't really contain the qualities I usually like from her music. honestly this was a weird mess

aaliyah - what if

very curious song, it feels different from her usual. the guitar is like.. strange but interesting? I'm liking it although I admit she kind of gets drowned out by the production :rip: but this is pretty cool to me, and feels very unique this round so I'll give it points for sure

aaliyah - messed up

didn't know this song or album existed :eek:  idk if this makes sense but this interestingly has a janet influence/vibe to it? this is cool, love the delivery and fast pace! I might like this a bit more than the other aaliyah song (they might be side by side in my rank)

the crickets in here omg

Kelly Price - Good Love: Ok not gonna lie I mostly know Kelly Price from the fat ass Kelly Price thing afdalskf. But this was really a surprise to me, sounds like a classic, it was very nice

Gaelle - Give It Back: um. Alright. Where did this come from alkfkalsjd. I don’t want to pan this JUST because it’s random but also it’s very unnotable. I mean it’s not bad and could get low points since there’s not that many songs

Alicia Keys - Wreckless Love: a) Alicia Keys and b) not from the Diary of Alicia Keys is an interesting choice… this wasn’t bad, she has songs I would’ve ranked much better, but it was pleasant

Janet Jackson - Island Life: um I really like this Janet song too omg. The production just hits so right, it actually is very ahead of its time especially that part at 2:00

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.