Rank these girl groups from best to worst singles

Josh

TPCD

Pussycat Dolls members – who is in the band with Nicole Scherzinger? – The  US Sun | The US Sun

DC

How Destiny's Child changed R&B forever | Dazed

Girls Aloud

Girls Aloud: the surprising stories behind 8 of their biggest hits

Spice Girls

Spice Girls: 22 Spice Girls Facts | ThisDayInMusic

Sugababes

Sugababes original members and why they quit - bully claims to  heart-breaking diagnosis - Irish Mirror Online

Girls aloud on top that's all I know

• Like 3

Wannabe >>>>>> is all I know

Edited by jesus del rey

PCD > Girls Aloud > Spice Girls > Sugababes > Destiny's Child.

Girls Aloud clears. It really is amazing just how innovative their discography is.

Not familiar with Spice Girls outside of their biggest hits but PCD, DC and Sugababes all have many bops too

• Like 1

DC>>>>>>>> the rest

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

sugababes > Girls Aloud > DC > PCD > SG

DC > Sugababes (Caught In A Moment + Push The Button + Overload + Flatline) > Girls Aloud (off the strength of "Biology" + "On The Metro" alone) > Danity Kane ('Bad Girls" and "Damaged" cannot be duplicated by too many of these groups) > Spice Girls (only like "Spice Up Your Life" and "Holler") > The Saturdays (effortless radio pop) > PCD (I only supported Melody who is not pictured, and their singles run is made up of fragments from Britney Spears, Beyonce, and up-and-comers who had their tracks stolen for this manufactured mess).

The Saturdays 

Girls Aloud

The Pussycat Dolls

Spice Girls

Destiny's Child

Sugababes

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Sugababes and Girls Aloud kinda ate.

All Saints too.

Cheryl cole and her grocery store girls on bottom that's all I know.

I’ve never heard of Half theses gets :rip:

Destiny Child & Spice Girls 

1 hour ago, Allday said:

The Saturdays 

Girls Aloud

The Pussycat Dolls

Spice Girls

Destiny's Child

Sugababes

Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa and Rochelle really did serve bop after bop after bop :clap3: so underrated

Destiny's Child

Spice Girls

The Pussycat Dolls

Sugababes

Girls Aloud

DC >Sugababes > Spice > PCD >  Girls Aloud 

Spice Girls is so overrated. The only good song from them is Holler and it’s completely ripped from TLC / DC style.

Girls Aloud

Destiny Child

All Saints

Sugababes

The Saturdays

PCD

Danity Kane

Spice Girls

DC > TPCD > SG

Havent heard of the other groups (probably local with little to no international impact). 

Edited by Comedor

DC > PCD 

I've only heard "Wannabe" from Spicegirls and "Call The Shots" by Girls Aloud. So not sure about the others. 

Edited by xfreshkidxx
  • Thumbs Down 2

Destiny’s Child > Pussycat Dolls > Spice Girls

I’m not familiar enough with Sugababes and Girls Aloud to rank them

Girls Aloud are overrated on pop music forums. Tell me exactly how their discography is innovative when they have terrible covers of 'I Think We're Alone Now', 'Walk This Way' and 'See The Day'? Xenomania did deliver on some classics however but I don't find their voices or arrangements particularly interesting? There's not a harmony amongst them. They also had no creative say (maybe for the best).

Spice Girls other singles don't get enough love as they are overshadowed by the mammoth hit that is Wannabe. Say You'll Be There, 2 Become 1 & Viva Forever are top tier pop songs.

Sugababes have one of my favourite discographies - Overload, Freak Like Me, Round Round, Stronger, Too Lost In You but the lineup changes lessen their impact. Mutya & Keisha deserved more, some of the best girl group vocalists ever.

PCD & DC arguably have the strongest singles discography, smash after smash. There's next to none duds.

Edited by babycomeround

Sugababes > Pussycat Dolls > Destiny's Child >>>>>>>>>>>> Spice Girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Girls Aloud

On 7/14/2023 at 7:59 AM, babycomeround said:

Girls Aloud are overrated on pop music forums. Tell me exactly how their discography is innovative when they have terrible covers of 'I Think We're Alone Now', 'Walk This Way' and 'See The Day'? Xenomania did deliver on some classics however but I don't find their voices or arrangements particularly interesting? There's not a harmony amongst them. They also had no creative say (maybe for the best).

Exactly. It's always the same people trying to push this narrative when there is nothing is "innovative" about them. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.