Becky Hill f/ Chase & Status - Disconnect

Renan90

oh wow :WAP:

Not for nothing but they don't need to be tacking every producer and dj to her name for her singles to sell because she's already been doing well for herself 

• Like 1

She sounded great when she sang this at Glastonbury and now this is even better 

Thats a no from me

35 minutes ago, Recluse said:

Had this on repeat, its pretty good, is this the lead for her next album?

Side Effects should be the lead for BH2 but the album has already been delayed until next year so i dont know if these are just droplets to test the water or to prove to the label that she will sell doing DnB, idk. her next album isnt going to be as near as poppy and commercial as OHOTW tho. she's going back to her roots of pure DnB like with Gecko. well, unless this all flops and shes forced into doing another song with Guetta just to get numbers in. hopefully she gets to release the album she wants! 

On 7/13/2023 at 4:14 PM, SchmoodRing said:

Not for nothing but they don't need to be tacking every producer and dj to her name for her singles to sell because she's already been doing well for herself 

RIGHTTTT im sick of these DJ collabs, the only one i want is Calvin like imagine his next song of the Miracle/Desire songs is with Becky, it would be a smash but either way i need solo music 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

#6 on OCC now 

Hope she can peak inside the top 5 now, this grew up on me over the weeks and it can make her next album come faster :duca:

Now Chase & Status should call Rita and give her R.I.P. 2.0 :jonny4:

This song is great and hopefully the success in the UK will have greenlit her album release 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, glitch said:

This song is great and hopefully the success in the UK will have greenlit her album release 

I think it will have, she's with Polydor and normally from what ive heard Polydor want a single to go top 10 for the Green Light to release an album and its spent 4 weeks in the top 10 now, It just keeps rising. im so excited for BH2

Glad to see Chase & Status smashing again they been in their flop era for a while 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Now this has a mv 

£50, a camera, and a dream. trash🤭

still not over this bop tho 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

okay can we get the album era rollout happening. don't want this campaign to be dragged out. and also for the love of god can they let her release a solo single. no reason producers needs to be getting lead credits because they have no faith in her name and the music to carry it. she is immensely talented.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.