Drag Race Brasil

KaledKalil

OP6tuqn.jpg

I couldn't find a topic to discuss Drag Race Brazil, but the season is about to start this September (no official date yet).

Grag Queen, the winner of the Queen of The Universe S1 is the host of the season. 

Her interview as the host:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CunJruCvtm5/

• Like 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Hector

• Mads Trier

• genetic fail

The potential this could have :jonny5: And the lipsyncs to Brazilian funk songs will be amazing. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar need to be guest judges. 

will Pabllo Vittar appear? or Gloria Groove? :gaycat3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

will Pabllo Vittar appear? or Gloria Groove? :gaycat3:

It depends on her contract with the other show

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The budget! This looks phenomenal so far :jonny2:

I'm sorry but Paramount reusing the same set and props for both Mexico and Brazil's promos is so cheap, like... I'm fully expecting Germany's promo to be shot on this set as well at this point :skull:

Queens look fierce though, I can't wait! :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

These meet the queens looks…

You have five minutes to get into quick drag! 

• Haha 1

The way paramount didn’t spend a lot by filming the 3 franchises at the same time with the same sets :deadvision: (yeah I fear the German one will look quite similar)

Edited by Zeferino

I'm so exciting about this one

I expect a lot of charisma, like Spain.

6 hours ago, Zeferino said:

The way paramount didn’t spend a lot by filming the 3 franchises at the same time with the same sets :deadvision: (yeah I fear the German one will look quite similar)

at least the main stage and werkroom are really nice

Perched for Brazil. I know it will be messy, hilarious, no brakes, yes drama and charisma. I expect shade and many laughs. Brazilians usually deliver :gaycat:

• 3 weeks later...

that was an ok premiere, but i expected better.... the split premiere wasn't a good idea for a S01E01 tbh.

The first episode was fun! I thought the maxi challenge was done way too early for a season though. And the split premiere concept as well. So far Diva More, Naza, and Betina impressed me. 

So far, a big fan of Shannon, Organzza, & Dallas De Vil from the second group. 

Edited by Hector

17 hours ago, Hexchromatica said:

One of the dullest premieres we’ve ever had :deadbanana: I’m surprised 

I felt the same. Where was the personality?! The fun moments??? And there wasn’t even a lipsync?! I guess I just expected more from Brazilian queens. Anyway, next week’s group of queens look more promising!

With this and the Philippines Season 2 premiere, I hope they stop doing the Girl Group challenge for a split premiere. It just doesn’t showcase a good first impression of the queens. A variety show a la S14 is the way to go.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Weird premier.  

I didn’t hate the episode but I thought the judges critiques on the video were fine but their opinions on the runway …. Wtf?! 

The premier was so pointless tbh. Why do a split premier and have no one go home. And then what? I assume the one worst person from each group will LYFYL?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.