Drag Race Brasil

KaledKalil

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

damn the comments on social media are vicious and low key racist. 

Highkey lbr

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Hector

• Mads Trier

• genetic fail

Great finale. It was basically Organzza Vs. Betina the whole finale. Betina had the best runway (with Organzza a close second) but Organzza DID THAT on the lipsync. Well deserved win :clap3:

And I didn't know that US Drag Race pit crew snack Bruno was Brazilian :clack:

• 1 month later...

Watching the first episode now, why is every girl giving first out until Miranda walked in 

Not the second group of girls effortlessly munching the boring ass first group! Now I’m interested 

Edited by Rigalo

Is is true that this was canceled?

18 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Is is true that this was canceled?

No. All of the paramount drag race international franchises (BR, GER, MX, and IT) were given three seasons to start with an option for All Stars. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Support the Brasilian Queens!

93vqRjp.png

Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles

The 2023 RuGirls Rate

• 4 weeks later...

It’s taken me like 2 months to get thru this season :rip: but it’s definitely grown on me and gotten better as it goes. 

naza drove me crazy it was a cackle when she left and Miranda lashed her one last time :ahh: 

Organzza LEGEND, Shannon Skarllet ICON

The rest are cute. Overall boring season for me but I think it has the bones for a S2 glow up 

Edited by Rigalo

• 4 months later...

Kinda late but I liked this season, the top 5 was pretty strong and Organzza was the right winner.

I liked Betina a lot and I was kinda sad because she was flopping in the first 2 episodes but then she started slaying non stop and it was amazing to see her growth, I hope we can see her in a future GAS/AS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.