Drag Race Brasil

KaledKalil

is this really really really worth watching? I'm being more selective now since there are so many franchises. is this one of the best? 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Hector

• Mads Trier

• genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Vagabond said:

is this really really really worth watching? I'm being more selective now since there are so many franchises. is this one of the best? 

It’s a pretty good season but it doesn’t really pick up the pace until epsiode 4 or 5 

Miranda gave me second hand embarrassment during the lip sync, how she made it to the finale over Shannon is an absolute travesty.

I love Organzza, but she did not deserve that win. Hellena or Bettina should have won.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, Mads Trier said:

Miranda gave me second hand embarrassment during the lip sync, how she made it to the finale over Shannon is an absolute travesty.

I love Organzza, but she did not deserve that win. Hellena or Bettina should have won.

She def made it to the finale because of her track record.  I thought she had more energy than I expected, I’ll give her that, but yes it was cringe.  

Organzza win was deserved.  Crown her!

Shannon should have won the lipsync and Hellena deserved the runway win. Choices all around. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Miranda is so embarrassing. :deadbanana:Shannon ATE that lipsync and gave a show for herstory books.

Organzza killed that challenge. Crown the icon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I liked organza’s looks but they were too much all together I couldn’t focus. I didn’t care For hellena’s look but it was the look that nailed the challenge the best overall.

poor Shannon had to lose to a pity win for Miranda. I don’t care for Miranda organza or Helena. Bettina winning would be the only way to redeem this season but I know that won’t happen 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Miranda really pithya’d herself.  Delivered such a bad lipsync that the fanbase pretended they never liked her. 

:skull:

Shannon did the worst in the challenge anyway so her elimination is deserved 

• Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, madonnas said:

Miranda really pithya’d herself.  Delivered such a bad lipsync that the fanbase pretended they never liked her. 

:skull:

Mama I never liked her from the start! Her not Organza. If anything, organza grew on me more and Miranda has gotten worse 

• Like 1

Shannon killed that lipsync. She had such unique runways and personality. Such a star and nice person.:clap3:

MEHranda is a try hard unfunny comedy queen with forgettable runways and horrible lipsyncs skills. It was embarassing she looked like a fool.

Drawing crayons on your face and doing try hard dance moves next to the other queens are not considered as a gag. What was that yelling at the end? IT was distasteful. 

Another season ruined by the braindead and pushy production and judges. 

DISGUSTING

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

This sort of drama is just extremely uncomfortable, I am so disappointed in Hellena. What she has done to Organzza is utterly reprehensible and deplorable.

I hope Organzza is ok and is getting all the support she needs cause wow ... thats just awful beyond words

On 11/4/2023 at 4:40 AM, ucanfma said:

Shannon killed that lipsync. She had such unique runways and personality. Such a star and nice person.:clap3:

MEHranda is a try hard unfunny comedy queen with forgettable runways and horrible lipsyncs skills. It was embarassing she looked like a fool.

Drawing crayons on your face and doing try hard dance moves next to the other queens are not considered as a gag. What was that yelling at the end? IT was distasteful. 

Another season ruined by the braindead and pushy production and judges. 

DISGUSTING

I don't think everything needs to be a gag in a lipsync. Miranda had great expressions and levels, yeah trying to write RIO on her face didn't come out good, but it wasn't as terrible as people are trying to make it.

So dramatic...the season is great. So many fan favorites left early and are still icons, some bigger than winners. You take it too seriously lol

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

This drama is uncomfortable… I’m usually not one to encourage the “please control your fans” type of arguments but Organzza was harassed at an actual show! And Helena reacted in the worst way.  

• 2 weeks later...

I’m very happy with the winner, but damn the comments on social media are vicious and low key racist. 

So so so happy for Organzza, she gave winner energy from day 1 and absolutely proved she deserved it :clap3:

I was gonna say that Hellena could've also been a great winner because she also did great on the show, but after reading about the drama it's probably better that she didn't win :biblio:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

That was a weird song for them to do for a final lip sync lol.  It was too slow! And also I kinda was confused at the final challenge.  We coulda used a girl group style challenge.  Anyway the top2 shoulda been Betina and Organzza bc Helena flopped this episode hard and… Miranda, bless her. 

but regardless, Organzza deserved the win. One of the strongest international winners IMO :clap3:  

• Thanks 1

Miranda in that last lip-sync was beyond tragic

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Mads Trier said:

Miranda in that last lip-sync was beyond tragic

Her and Helena just did terrible.  I wonder what the point of having them LS in the first place was.  They had no chance!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.