• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Hector

• Mads Trier

• genetic fail

Deserved win for Hellena. Sucks to see Rubi go, I liked her personality and thought she'd go farther. 

I personally thought Dallas should have won snatch game, but Hellena Maldita also did a great job so I'm not mad.

Very sad to see Rubi go, I thought she would go all the way. Naza just is not doing it for me and her lip synch was just so messy with all those random dance moves. But as I said previously, Grag is giving her the Krystal Versace status so I don't see her going any time soon. 

i love seeing Organzza creating drama from scratch every time she places safe on a challenge :heart:

Snatch Game was really fun to watch. Even though I speak english, is really nice to finally know every single character and every single joke.
Hellenna and Dallas delivered PERFECTION. Up there with the greatest of all franchises.

Bottom 2 was deserved, and Naza won the lipsync, but I was sad to see Rubi go, right when I started to connect more and more with her.
(and the lipsync song is A-MA-ZING, a gay anthem here in Brazil)

(someone should change the title of this thread...the race has already started and we should engage MORE over here. 

• Like 1

The Snatch Game was so good and this season has finally found its footing. 2 very good episodes back to back.

I love this season, Drag Race Brasil is delivering for sure. Grag is charismatic, down-to-earth, empathic, and has all the makings of a solid host. The queens are delivering drama and personality as well. Imo, Organzza, Hellena, and Miranda are the clear frontrunners and I’m excited to see how the competition plays out. 

What an amazing streak of episodes, I'm loving the season each more with every episode and ugh the cast is just so good I feel really proud of my girlies

Even though Hellena is my clear winner at heart come on just give Miranda a challenge win already she's been so consistent and incredible it's about time

Hellena is just dominating this season my gawd-

Her and Organzza are my picks to win the whole show!

The title says Snatch Game is ep 7, but it was actually ep 6 lol

and yeah, the last episodes were all GREAT

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

good epsiode.  I think the winner was wrong but it’s hard to judge.  The best final look was Miranda’s, the best first look was Organzza, and Betina had two cohesive / consistent looks.  I would have given it to Betina but that could have been my Madonna bias :fan:  

bottom 3 deserved.  Rip Dallas my lovely busted queen.  

• Like 1

Happy for Miranda though was pulling for Bettina to win as a Madonna stan, her two looks were amazeballs :clap3: 

Shannon easily outperformed Dallas in that lipsync and hopefully she can still make the finale. 

the veteran girls and Hellena making a hell of Dallas and Naza’s stay in the competition. :deadbanana2:

great cast, the only one devoid of charisma is Miranda.

Happy Bettina finally won a challenge, although I would have given it to Organzza. 

Naza is finally gone, how she went so far in the competition is beyond me. 

That was one of the best runways in Drag Race Herstory. Most of the looks would stand out more in an individual runway than a combined ball. I loved it :clap3: 

Betina's win was well deserved and Naza's exit was well deserved too as 2 of her looks (the first & third) just didn't cut it. 

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, what a great episode.  I was torn between Betina and Organzza and thought they could have even had a double win. I really thought Shannon would have been bottom 2 but I guess her final look was gaggy enough to save her.  

hellena definitely lost that lipsynx but Naza in top 5 definitely is not what I want so… goodbye Naza! 

Rooting for Bettina bc she’s the only likable queen left. 

I was liking Hellena but she’s a little one note and I was turned off by her treatment of Dallas and Naza. except for Bettina and Shannon, I kinda dislike everyone left.

organzza is insufferable and honestly- VERY overrated by the judges. But it’s been clear from her edit since episode 1 that she will win. Which makes me like her even less. Her mug is not cute, her aesthetic is so basic. Just no. 

miranda is also not as good as she thinks she is- and Bettina SO deserved that black and white win! Those Madonna looks were brilliant. Miranda’s black look did not fit the brief at all bc it had no relation to her white look.

As for the ball, it was well executed but kinda boring since the looks were all a bit toooo similar due to the categories I fear. Bettina still deserved though. 

I knew they were NOT keeping Naza but I’m proud of her for beating Hellena in that lip sync anyway haha

Grag is honestly the best host in the franchise, aside from Ru I suppose. Good for ha!

it’ll be an Organzza, Miranda, and probably Bettina final 3. If not Bettina, then Hellena. But I see Hellena and Bettina story arch of swapping trajectories. Poor Shannon is probably out next - although she’s so cute and lovable! *tongue popp”*

Thrilled Bettina won again, she is proving to be the dark horse of the season and I am here for it. Its a stark contrast to Hellena, who seems to be on a downward trajectory. 

Amazing lipsynch, although I thought Shannon performed better than Organzza, especially considering she was in a gown.

Overall, I am not mad about the double save, it would have been a tragedy to loose Organzza. 

Edited by Mads Trier

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah Shannon won that for me but I’m still team Organzza for the win so :fan:  I’m satisfied.  

I don’t really agree with the Miranda criticisms BUT I think regardless Betina won fair especially when you factor the runway in.  

Great deserved win for Betina, easily the best runway and great standup.

Organzza and Shannon served the best lipsync of the season, glad it was a double shantay :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.