• xfreshkidxx

• Material Girl

• kyliefever2002

Its...uh... 

Just now, réveuse said:

Its...uh... 

.....fire

She better drop the album this summer chile. Otherwise it's gonna be crickets

hmmmmm I feel like it would be beneficial for her to keep the pop “The Boys A Liar” sound and ride that wave a little longer, similar to early mainstream pop Nicki.

These kinda songs are getting repetitive and put her in a overcrowded box when she should be capitalizing on her once in a lifetime hype. 

Just my two centzz

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She better drop the album this summer chile. Otherwise it's gonna be crickets

she already said she’s dropping a deluxe for her ep 

Just now, Material Girl said:

kinda seems like overkill tbh. the eyes are on her right now and these recent features are the perfect build up to a full body of work. would definitely be a waste if she would use it on a deluxe edition of her EP. the EP introduced us to her world. Now we need the album to determine if she's here to stay or not

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

quick someone tell her that’s an idiotic idea

Love me some Ice but it’s lowkey funny how she has two of the main criticisms barbz used to call cardi and megan out (fighting the beat, same tone/flow for every song) but its crickets 👀

OT: she needs a switch. boys a liar was a hit bc it had fresh production 

• Like 2

It probably will blow up cause of tiktok but it’s giving one trick pony 

• Like 1

I cant believe NICKI MINAJ signed this clown lmfao. Shes a smart business woman - shes gonna collect the coins whilst its hot cause this **** is NOT going anywhere. Nicki would have been better off signing Iggy. :skull:

• Thumbs Down 1

legend. sounds so good already. her and olivia rodrigo are the best gen z girlies!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

does riot know how to produce other beat, does she has more than one flows

So I'm guessing she's pulling a Coco Jones or H.E.R, releasing a deluxe to her EP, and submitting that into the album categories at the Grammys? 

This sounds like all her other songs. I think it's the wrong move. She has had pop success and they should be capitalizing on that with a cuter image and type of song, more in the vein of what she did on Boy's a Liar. She could have a lane to herself as a PG-13 rapper for teen girls.

This hard drill twerk money in the air stuff isn't going to take her all the way and she has the spotlight on her now. She needs her "Super Bass". And that spotlight won't last long because everything she's putting out from her own project sounds the same.

On 7/9/2023 at 2:06 PM, JayG said:

I cant believe NICKI MINAJ signed this clown lmfao. Shes a smart business woman - shes gonna collect the coins whilst its hot cause this **** is NOT going anywhere. Nicki would have been better off signing Iggy. :skull:

??? Nicki does not have a label and did not sign ****. Ice Spice is signed to 10k Projects and Capitol. Nicki is on Republic. She has nothing to do with Ice Spice apart from their two collabs.

2 hours ago, Protocol said:

??? Nicki does not have a label and did not sign ****. Ice Spice is signed to 10k Projects and Capitol. Nicki is on Republic. She has nothing to do with Ice Spice apart from their two collabs.

Ok, you're correct. BUT shes endorsing this talentless mess.

On 7/9/2023 at 5:07 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

kinda seems like overkill tbh. the eyes are on her right now and these recent features are the perfect build up to a full body of work. would definitely be a waste if she would use it on a deluxe edition of her EP. the EP introduced us to her world. Now we need the album to determine if she's here to stay or not

They wouldn’t release an album right now because it would show she doesn’t have that power to get a high chart position. And if it doesn’t, she would get written off.

An album is probably only coming if she gets a huge hit. 

OT: There we go releasing the same song again, go Ice Spice :flame: 

No ma’am, no ham, no turkey…the deli is closed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.