Enough time has passed... Red (TV) remains the best rerecorded album. Surprised?

Treason

Best Taylor Swift Rerecorded Album  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which rerecorded album is the best so far?

• Fearless (Taylor's Version)
    • Red (Taylor's Version)
    • Speak Now (Taylor's Version)
  2. 2. Which album cover is the best?

• Fearless (Taylor's Version)
    • Red (Taylor's Version)
    • Speak Now (Taylor's Version)

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I honestly think Fearless and Speak Now benefitted more from the re-recording since they're older, but Red remains better cause it's simply the better album overall. Also, the Red vaults absolutely destroy the others. 

Say it louder for the kids in the back ‘cause they’re still not getting it.

spacer.png

Best re-recording: Speak Now

Best album cover: Speak Now

Best vault: Speak Now

Best vault track: All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

I always saw LOTS of hate for it on ATRL. Many users switched sides as soon as they heard the TV calling it a club bop :rip: I have a very vivid memory because GAH is one of my top tier tracks from RED. I was one of the minorities who showed love for it the past decade. But the hate it had wasn’t just on this forum, it was everywhere else online. I’m sure Taylor was aware.

Oh, for the lyrics, yes there’s been a lot of hate but she didn’t change the lyrics at all, just the production, so I was curious how she’d been “bullied into changing it.” If that were the case she’d have changed the lyrics first.

fearless >>> :bird:, some og tracks were unlistenable 

Speak Now TV >>>>>>>>>

saying this as a former Red stan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.