• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sez

• TrieLz

• QueenofCopyPaste

• LiamVillain

3 minutes ago, sez said:

was never even in top5, it peaked at #7 for 2 days and then they dropped it out of top10:rip: not just TTH but seven's placement in evey major playlist it's been added on is soo bad

mess :deadbanana: tbf I think the only BTS songs with great longevity and peaks on TTH were dynamite, butter (although it remained there for 3-ish months only, remix with Megan included) and Left and Right. I have to check for My Universe but generally their solo songs get bad playlisting (K-Pop focused playlists and This is BTS usually being the most liked ones) and their Korean group songs get high peaks but for 1-2 weeks only. it's sad considering the numbers Seven is pulling

7 minutes ago, sez said:

Dazed UK cover coming out 26/9 and now this

we might be getting 2nd single next month:duca:

nnnnnnn if Taehyung gets the Jimin treatment with a short promo period, cut short because of another member... I won't open twitter for two months

I'm just glad for the back-to-back music though :jonny5: US radio promo could mean the 2nd single is once again in English

40 minutes ago, black swan said:

nnnnnnn if Taehyung gets the Jimin treatment with a short promo period, cut short because of another member... I won't open twitter for two months

I'm just glad for the back-to-back music though :jonny5: US radio promo could mean the 2nd single is once again in English

just read on twt rn that namjoon said on weverse live yesterday that his album is coming out after tae :deadbanana2: wtf is this mess!! who ever is in charge with scheduling their releases needs to be fired!!
dont think we're getting another single from jk next month then   :gaycat7:

16 minutes ago, sez said:

just read on twt rn that namjoon said on weverse live yesterday that his album is coming out after tae :deadbanana2: wtf is this mess!! who ever is in charge with scheduling their releases needs to be fired!!
dont think we're getting another single from jk next month then   :gaycat7:

Their schedules often overlap but I don't think Namjoon is coming before JJK1

Spoiler

During the live he did after dropping Indigo he said that his new work could be also released after he enlists, the song he performed at Yoongi's concert is still unfinished and untitled, plus he then admitted that would be the last time on a stage before enlistment. So even if he releases something between V/JK or shortly after I doubt it's going to be promoted. He keeps on saying that they are planning things so that fans are not bored until 2025, so they will definitely stretch them out. IMO something from him could come between the end of the year (December) or beginning of next year, investors' report although wrong 70% of the time aren't even mentioning something from him in Q4. He most probably will feature on his friends' songs, i.e. Silica Gel's song dropping this saturday

• Like 1

cant believe he's still gaining new monthly listeners:jonny6: the only time bts survived rolling effect was when they released dynamite
SEVEN SMASH HIT:jonny6:

• Like 2

Seven is his Dynamite era :superman:

I think Seven will be #1 on global spotify untill September or Drake/Olivia release

• Like 1

still bigger than butter's first week :clap3:

18 hours ago, sez said:

seven losing spins on pop radio already:deadbanana2:

I honestly don't know how radios work or if this is due to the rolling effect or something but nnnnnn hoping for streaming longevity at least, it's #4 on TTH

you know I used to think ARMY were kind of overdramatic with all the accusations of radio being racist but there is quite literally NO reason this song shouldnt be all over the radio at this point  :deadbanana4:

GP HIT!! i was not expecting the song to smash soo hard on apple music cuz none of the members entered top100 to begin with
never thought a bts song would be carried by premium streams and lack in pure sales :dies:

9 hours ago, black swan said:

I honestly don't know how radios work or if this is due to the rolling effect or something but nnnnnn hoping for streaming longevity at least, it's #4 on TTH

finally top5 on TTH!! i hope it gets better placement on other major pop playlists as well

1 hour ago, armink said:

you know I used to think ARMY were kind of overdramatic with all the accusations of radio being racist but there is quite literally NO reason this song shouldnt be all over the radio at this point  :deadbanana4:

ikr the song is catchy and perfect for pop radio.. i dont get it:michael:

On 8/18/2023 at 3:50 PM, sez said:

GP HIT!! i was not expecting the song to smash soo hard on apple music cuz none of the members entered top100 to begin with
never thought a bts song would be carried by premium streams and lack in pure sales :dies:

It’s so catchy and not like most K-Pop. 

• Like 1

new remix out this friday!

hopefully the streams of the og version will get a boost and the streak at #1 will be saved but with the new releases I think it will be difficult 

1 hour ago, black swan said:

new remix out this friday!

hopefully the streams of the og version will get a boost and the streak at #1 will be saved but with the new releases I think it will be difficult 

same don't think it's gonna maintain #1 spot.. guess they just dont want the song to freefall with the amount of new songs coming out this week

omgggg jungkook was seen in busan with his friends

HE FINALLY CUT HIS HAIR!!! THE NEW SINGLE IS DEFINITELY COMING SOON

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.