Olivia Rodrigo covers Vogue Magazine

okgo

Olivia is flawless but the fact this is a shoot for Vogue US :rip: This is H&M shoot level of basic

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• drivers license

• Breathe On Moi

• Hi-res

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the pics r cute, but the retro style doesn't suite her very well. 

Main Pop Girl Tingz :alexz:

She looks good….. However why Vogue always use the worst Photos for the Cover 

I actually think she looks really amazing, she's so pretty.

They had a lot of great pictures and they went with that for the cover :deadbanana2:

but really they did her dirty, a lot of the looks are random and cover with the hair in her face like that :biblio:

VO0823_Contributors_04.jpg

like cmon now, who did this to her :skull:

• Haha 1

The facial expressions and poses are really bad and the flower on the cover looks like a random blob that was accidentally dumped there on Paint. 

Was there a change in the creative leadership at Vogue? I feel like their photoshoots have gone downhill in recent years.

SNL photoshoots have gown downhill as well. They used to be so iconic :jonny:

The shoot has some nice pics but the cover is tragic then again thats’s like all of US Vogue’s covers these days 

Boring as hell. She served nothing, but she looks cute as usual.

love baby girl but this is bad creative direction and photography first hand, which seems to be what US Vogue aims for these days. Some of the outfits look very awkward with these poses. Very amateurish overall. She has a beautiful face and doesnt work it much. 

Her Elle shoot for SOUR. That WAS A WHOLE SERVE pheeeew i still remember it: the rubber gloves, the colors, the beautiful hair. We need that team

spacer.png

The fact that she’s serving in literally NONE of the pics yet some of you are salivating over them is just :bibliahh:

Vogue US is done. Her vogue Singapore  cover >>>

I wonder who approved the cover

The pic could be great and she’s beautiful but in that pic she looks really bad, the face looks puffy older and not like her

The rest are good, she looks great in some

I don't know about these days anymore but a US Vogue cover is (or used to be) a HUGE deal. Good for her!

I think the cover is quite unimaginative and I feel like I've seen it a thousand times. Also, her facial expressions in most of the shots is weird, I blame it on her lack of experience. She is undeniably a very gorgeous girl though (still not a fan of her music though lmao)

Shes allergic to serving 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.