• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Sapphire

• drivers license

• Breathe On Moi

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

WHEW she's serving. I do kind of like some of the other outfits more than the cover one but she looks stunning 

Some of the photos are nice, the cover could be better though.

One part of the interview sent me:

She’d posted a clip of herself singing “Happier,” a winsome song about watching an ex move on with another girl. ***** got the chills. “The concept, the lyric, was so clever: I hope you’re happy, but don’t be happier.” Sour was true to its title, a lollipop that planted an ache in your gut. Rodrigo inhabited each line with utter sincerity; she seemed dazzled, flummoxed, overwhelmed by the headiness of growing up—by the realization that each snapshot of the ephemeral present would become a memory. She crystallized waves of anger and longing and inadequacy: “Do you get déjà vu when she’s with you?” she sang.

Because it reminded me and reads like the ATRL Private Show copypasta:

The Britney of "Private Show" is Britney as Britney is intended to sound. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of tones; she nasally, then guttural, then grainy, then nasally again, then delicate. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" vocalists just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

:dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mystery said:

Some of the photos are nice, the cover could be better though.

One part of the interview sent me:

She’d posted a clip of herself singing “Happier,” a winsome song about watching an ex move on with another girl. ***** got the chills. “The concept, the lyric, was so clever: I hope you’re happy, but don’t be happier.” Sour was true to its title, a lollipop that planted an ache in your gut. Rodrigo inhabited each line with utter sincerity; she seemed dazzled, flummoxed, overwhelmed by the headiness of growing up—by the realization that each snapshot of the ephemeral present would become a memory. She crystallized waves of anger and longing and inadequacy: “Do you get déjà vu when she’s with you?” she sang.

Because it reminded me and reads like the ATRL Private Show copypasta:

The Britney of "Private Show" is Britney as Britney is intended to sound. She very skillfully vacillates between a range of tones; she nasally, then guttural, then grainy, then nasally again, then delicate. (And yes, that's how she's supposed to do it.) She's sultry. She's goofy. She's sounds slightly absurd. She's fully engaged. She's expressive in ways that "technically superior" vocalists just aren't. She is brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant she is.

:dies:

:lmao:

Why does her shadow look much better than herself on the cover :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

The photoshoot is so nice

LOVE this photoshoot but they could've picked a better cover. anyways FINALLY a cover for a era :clap3:

this shoot :deadbanana:

there's a couple of good pics but overall the photographer definitely missed.

why does her head look big and whys she making that one same face throughout it all :deadbanana:

• Like 1

This is better than her Singapore vogue. Digging the warm tone and vintage vibe. I ain't reading all that though

these outfits should've been chosen as the cover shot :jonny2:

VO0823_CoverStory_04.jpg

VO0823_CoverStory_05.jpg

23 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Why does her shadow look much better than herself on the cover :bibliahh:

Wait I see it, the shadow ate :jonny:

Hate that cover. Served in other photos, though.

• Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, okgo said:

VO0823_CoverStory_05.jpg

This is the best photo. But what is that second shadow on the floor? :skull: Looks like a man with a gun :redface::redface::redface:

Edited by magazine
  • Haha 1

I like it

7 minutes ago, Jude said:

Hate that cover. Served in other photos, though.

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

This is the best photo. But what is that second shadow on the floor? :skull: Looks like a man with a gun :redface::redface::redface:

She’s raising awareness about gun violence in America #endgunviolence:clap3:

She looks like M3GAN 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.