If you could spectate any historical event, what would you choose?

mystery

3 hours ago, Queen. said:

I came in to say this but he is actually real.

Depends on who you ask, I'm sure there was an individual or multiple individuals who influenced and led to the creation of the story of Jesus but with a lot of fictional elements added in. It would be fascinating to observe that as a historical event.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• byzantium

• Big Bad Wolf

• Tropez

On 7/4/2023 at 5:45 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I'd find it really exciting to experience the Cold War from that perspective. Get to hear and see what politicians on both sides talked about in meetings, find out just how close anyone was to pushing that infamous red button etc. 

Another event that immediately came to my mind is 9/11. Some people are gonna find this inappropriate, but witnessing those crashes in real time and with your own eyes must have been incredible, in the most literal sense. Plus again, would be extremely interesting to see what went on in the White House and in politicians' offices around the world the moment it happened. 

9/11 was scary af. As someone who’s lived through it and the public / political / medical madness that followed, I don’t know why anyone would truly want to live through those events.

*Not criticizing  your choice at all, im speaking generally. I just fell like the end if 2001  and well into 2003 was an awful period in America. 

On 7/4/2023 at 7:03 PM, Xtina23 said:

I would attend the Back to Basics Tour, front row, several times.

I got to live through that cuz I won an auction lmao, still one of my best music memories and bar none one of the best pop shows I’ve ever been to.

Edited by HïFidelity
  • Like 1

i’d either see the downfall of humanity or the rise and fall of the dinosaurs… one of them is more likely than the other it seems 

I would pick the next episode of the collapse of Russia brought to you by Prigozhin.

On 7/5/2023 at 5:21 AM, Big Bad Wolf said:

Building of the pyramids in Egypt 

this, but i heard it take like 100 years to finish, so i just need to witness the last couple months is good enough lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.