If you could spectate any historical event, what would you choose?

mystery

I'd go back to see if, in fact, the "Gods" are/were Gods or just ancient aliens.

O4NqXYG.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• byzantium

• Big Bad Wolf

• Tropez

i would KILL to see an actual dinosaur alive. also the Hindenburg disaster. 

Babylon during its peak :duca:

#1 by FAR is the Titanic's sinking - I have been fascinated by that wreck my entire life. #2 would be the games in the Roman Colosseum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LustSpell said:

#1 by FAR is the Titanic's sinking - I have been fascinated by that wreck my entire life.

I love how many people were captivated by it as kids and it continued through their life. I would definitely be interested in seeing that as well since there is still a lot of things that could be uncovered about that night.

They should make a Chernobyl style HBO show about it to go into actual detail of the disaster, it would be a huge hit. Base it on the book On a Sea of Glass.

Edited by mystery
  • Like 1

Travel back in time around the ice age and 70 thousand years ago to see if he stone ape theory is accurate or not. It further explain many events of the Bible too as memories from the point of view of early humans. 

18 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Go back to see if Jesus is real or if its all fake

Many religious study experts and even priest have been saying for years that it’s just allegory. Jesus perhaps was a real person but not in the same exact way people think Jesus is. He most likely was just a guru or philosopher in that time period that a group of people simply created a myth around him or Jesus was several people and the gp simply created a myth is around him too similiar like the uk created the myth of King Arthur. 

the Bible has always been a guide too life, ethics, and education. even when you take away the myth/legends stories out of it. It’s basically just a. Guide book.

• Like 1

Fall of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia

Morbid, but I've always wondered what it was like to experience the bombings Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Similarly, the extinction of the dinosaurs and creation of Earth. They were all just such monolithic events. 

I'd also love to go back and explore the Library of Alexandria. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

any one of the Shakespeare's plays preferably the ones in Globe Theater

• Like 1

By “spectate” do we mean I get to be a safe, neutral observer? So I can witness something cataclysmic and leave unharmed? Then I’d pick one of the major extinction events. 

I’d probably get PTSD from them though. :rip:

Idk maybe the Mexican American war :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Goaty said:

By “spectate” do we mean I get to be a safe, neutral observer? So I can witness something cataclysmic and leave unharmed? Then I’d pick one of the major extinction events. 

I’d probably get PTSD from them though. :rip:

Yup, think of it like spectator mode in video games.

I wanted to be Alexander the Great’s boytoy/sex slave.

• Haha 2

The Salem Witch Trials

spacer.png

Britney Spears - Slave 4 U (2001 VMAs) 

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

the first deliberate fire or maybe observing an early human tribe that spoke the first language from which the other languages evolved.

there's lots of stuff in the ancient times as well, in general the less we know about a certain time the more interesting it would be to observe. no offense but anything in the 20th century would be boring and predictable, it's all well documented. 

Ancient Rome/Greece 

The 1903 costume ball at the Winter Palace, Russia

Paris in 1880/US 1920s 

On 7/4/2023 at 4:30 PM, Saintlor said:

Go back to see if Jesus is real or if its all fake

I came in to say this but he is actually real.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.