Jess Glynne - "What Do You Do?"

RideOrDie

can she just go back to her hole already.

5 minutes ago, May said:

threat to national security

The last single before she’s finally dropped 🔥

QueenofCopyPaste

Wow sounds like a return to form! 

5 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Wow sounds like a return to form! 

the form in question:

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Sorry “what do you do?” We know all about what you do and you can KEEP IT. 

I'm so glad she's bombing now, I had enough of her and her horrible music. Can't believe she's the British female artist with the most #1s :rip:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, May said:

1 hour ago, BADDEST said:

i cannot stand her 

16 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I'm so glad she's bombing now, I had enough of her and her horrible music. Can't believe she's the British female artist with the most #1s :rip:

I don't even followe her but some of you are so mean for no reason :deadbanana: go have s*x

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Outlaws said:

I don't even followe her but some of you are so mean for no reason :deadbanana: go have s*x

jess glynn is singlehandedly responsible for approximately 10% of total world suffering .

Lmao the hate is so unnecessary she makes great music, you're probably just jealous she holds more #1 than your fav.

• Like 1

British #1 legend is back :clap3:with hopefully not another Ed Sheeran song 

28 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

she is a nepo baby, mom's in the music industry, her dad changed their last name to a more white name cause they are jewish, she has a history of like cancelling shows last minute or even after they are supposed to start (https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/jess-glynnes-record-pulling-out-16536274) she got banned from some festivals for just getting drunk/hungover and not showing up to perform, she has been dropped from many labels and like x factor/the voice or something probably for being insufferable, she has the most #1s in the UK out of any other female artist (??????) it's giving PAYOLA, her music somehow gets so much radio and sync spam i can NOT take a jet2 flight because they still play her shitty song from like 7 years ago every time over and over again, for someone who has the most #1s in the UK she no fanbase, she used a transphobic slur before and she screams drama & entitlement (https://www.shoutoutuk.org/2020/07/10/jess-glynnes-faux-cry-of-discrimination-shows-how-out-of-touch-supercilious-celebrities-really-are/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

QueenofCopyPaste

the jealousy in here

38 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Wait why does everyone hate her? :rip:

the world hasn't felt the same since 20 October 1989 , i'll tell you that much .

There's a career joke to be made with that song title.

dont bother listening tbh

this one is more upbeat w/ stuart price on prod even, theyre trying to put it out as some kind of summer anthem, but shes giving no energy and sounds bored af :rip:

next

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

dont bother listening tbh

this one is more upbeat w/ stuart price on prod even, theyre trying to put it out as some kind of summer anthem, but shes giving no energy and sounds bored af :rip:

next

not her wasting a stuart price production... she just gives us more reasons to despise her :bam:

Her previous album did quite well despite the poor UK sales climate, according to my estimates it should be almost 2X platinum now.

I have a feeling she won't even scan silver with this one if Silly Me's chart performance (or its lack thereof) is anything to go by.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.