• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kos1692

• TakeYouToHell

• mathekr

• GardenPanty

Has there been any announcement/comment about physicals? I don't have IG or Twitter/X anymore and I never even had a Tik Tok so it's hard for me to keep up w these things :sailing:

This album is great for 2010s nostalgics like me. Katy please work with Bonnie again!

• Like 1

It's a terrific album. I've had your "Rewind Your Heart" on repeat lately. Hitting me in the feels. :emofish:

• Like 2

On 6/26/2024 at 11:53 AM, Illyboy said:

Has there been any announcement/comment about physicals? I don't have IG or Twitter/X anymore and I never even had a Tik Tok so it's hard for me to keep up w these things :sailing:

I haven't seen her say anything about them :coffee2:

She really needs to release Show You Mine as a single and get the hit she deserves. 

This is one of my favorite albums of the summer and I'm excited for the next one on the way!

• Thanks 2

I totally forgot this was actually coming out. I'm going to give it a listen

On 6/27/2024 at 9:53 PM, jessescott said:

This is one of my favorite albums of the summer and I'm excited for the next one on the way!

Do we know yet what she's going for lyrically, sonically and esthetically?

On 6/22/2024 at 8:05 PM, kos1692 said:

DNA and Modern Girl too!!!

She has an amazing catalog of unreleased material. Now that she has this album out of the way and knows is being supported and seeing the results of it. Nothing should stop her from releasing music consistently. 

14 hours ago, mathekr said:

American Girl EP with a remix, Sped Up, Slowed Down, Instrumental and Acapella out midnight

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/american-girl-ep/1755174800

This is cute but I'd rather she give us the Forever 21 music video already and the deluxe before she moves onto her next era and album drop

On 6/11/2024 at 2:37 AM, Ericjtsang said:

Did this chart? I'm thinking no, but was hoping she would 

It went number 1 of iTunes which is actually an amazing feat for her considering she released a scrapped sophomore album ten years later that already leaked. So her finding any success or demand especially independently after everything that she's been through in this industry is so deserved for her

On 6/14/2024 at 7:04 AM, TakeYouToHell said:

Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt is out since Bonnie said Epic paid it in full. 

Show Me Your Love was released on the album, it's Show You Mine.

Calling All Cars is out too, cause according to Bonnie it has "expensive sample".

Hit Me Up & Waking Up Diagonal were released by other artists, would love is she dropped the latter one as a "cover" but no chance sadly:coffee2:

The rest is actually possible to release, she needs to give us Hot City: Side B, before the third album :gaycat3:

What do you mean by Epic paid for it in full? So she can't release it?

Yeah Calling All Cars sample What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner so I imagine clearance for that would be really expensive 

On 6/22/2024 at 7:00 PM, mathekr said:

She's now taking requests for the deluxe :gaycat:

Outlaw

Soundtrack To The End 

Wild Card

Unlock Your Love

Hitman

Love Spell

Then call it a day. 

If she has more music in the vein of this I think us #bobons would be more than happy for a RETURN 2 HOT CITY

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, mathekr said:

American Girl EP with a remix, Sped Up, Slowed Down, Instrumental and Acapella out midnight

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/american-girl-ep/1755174800

I fear she missed out on the chance to make the demo an official alternate version. I actually prefer it; the 2nd verse is so good

Now everybody is on me about my wild side :rockon:

mathekr

Side note, unlikely but it'd be cute for her to record Cheryl's I Don't Care. Love the demo. 

• Like 3

Tbh glad this went #1 on iTunes. It'll do better if she promotes more, I'm not sure why she's not booked and busy with festivals all summer. 

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Tbh glad this went #1 on iTunes. It'll do better if she promotes more, I'm not sure why she's not booked and busy with festivals all summer. 

We have to remember she's really doing this all on her own and is relatively unknown. She is doing a few gigs here and there and has brought up a tour. In my opinion I say she gives us the deluxe and gives us the new album by the end of the year. From here on out make up for lost time and just continues dropping music and albums. Like yearly releases. She has enough material to do so. 

Here are options that she should explore. 

- releasing her original shelved Warner album that had tracks like Romantic Rage, Thunder, Mess Around, Infatuation, Met Your Match,

Going On Strike, Mine, Friends, Teenage Heart, Make It Through Another Day would be awesome. It's long overdue that the work she has  created over the years finally sees the light of day and that her artistry as a songwriter and popstar is vindicated especially since a majority of that material has aged well and is better than most pop music today. 

• Like 1

What's goin' on with Forever 21 music vid?

• Like 2

She should also officially release Modern Girl, Speed Of Light and 

Stud Muffin and make them available everywhere to stream and can tack them onto the deluxe as well

it would be cute if she released a cover album of the hits she wrote

• Like 1

I want news about this! 

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

it would be cute if she released a cover album of the hits she wrote

That would be so sick as like a companion record to the deluxe. The obvious 10 are

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Cheryl - I Don't Care

Katy Perry - California Gurls

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night

Katy Perry - Part of Me

Katy Perry - Wide Awake

Katy Perry - Roar

Rita Ora - How We Do (Party)

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

Katy's Birthday and Kesha's Cmon were moderate hits if she wanted 12. 

• Like 3

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 7:59 PM, mathekr said:

Forever 21 video on monday!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9DM7MVvbDS/

Finally!! :heart2:

spacer.png

edit: oh, so it's in only two days, yay!

Edited by Illyboy
added the image for those that do not have IG/do not want to open the link
  • Like 3

The music video snatched me for the rapture :clap3:

Be sure to check it out if you haven't already :gaycat:

I love the production but the vocals are giving Kim Petras. Very solid album.

Edited by Raphy23

btw did any of you know abt the "American Girl EP" she just put out for July 4th? (well for me it says July 3rd but ig that's because of timezones) I just saw her most recents shorts on YT and I was like "huh Forever 21 just came out and she's promoting AG?" turns out that is why.

I love the track names, they remind me of Sabrina's Espresso EP in some way

spacer.png

Edited by Illyboy
made the screenshot larger bc it was hard to read
  • Like 1

The styling for the Forever 21 video are so on point for 80's, and Bonnie's makeup is immaculate.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.