Warrior Nun has been saved following cancellation

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

Kinda crazy how hard the fandom went and they were rewarded for their efforts!

Oh hot damn they actually pulled through 

I have no knowledge of this show besides being plastered under every Netflix related post on Twitter. I'm glad for the fans of the show cause they legit won. :clap3:

This is actually crazy... I can't think of any precedent.

Congrats to the fans, but do we know if Netflix is the one who actually saved it? I don't think they've done this before.

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, D/X said:

This is actually crazy... I can't think of any precedent.

Congrats to the fans, but do we know if Netflix is the one who actually saved it? I don't think they've done this before.

The fact that they didn't flat out say Netflix brought them back makes me think its another streamer or network that picked it up. I can think of a bunch that streamers saved when broadcast canceled them, but only One Day At A Time that went streaming to broadcast, or Uncoupled went Netflix to Showtime. Guess we'll see where it lands!

Not me thinking this was a person.

This show is FLAWLESS...people have no taste tbh... I'm soo happy it has been saved !

3 hours ago, J Legend X said:

This show is FLAWLESS...people have no taste tbh... I'm soo happy it has been saved !

This! Can't wait for new episodes!!!

Uncancelled by Netflix or picked up by another streaming service?

My guess would be that Netflix is looking for shows that can hit the ground running after the strike ends and they called the creator to ask how quickly they can get scripts after the strike ends or probably even had a number of completed third season scripts before canning it.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

YESSSSSSS effing well deserved! Kudos to the fans!!!

On 6/28/2023 at 1:11 AM, Lee!! said:

The fact that they didn't flat out say Netflix brought them back makes me think its another streamer or network that picked it up. I can think of a bunch that streamers saved when broadcast canceled them, but only One Day At A Time that went streaming to broadcast, or Uncoupled went Netflix to Showtime. Guess we'll see where it lands!

That's exactly what I thought as well... while we've seen now streamer's shows being saved by others like Uncoupled or Minx, i don't think Netflix has backtracked and saved one of their shows themselves.

Also, they didn't specify if it's another season, a couple of episodes to properly end it, a movie... a part of me thinks they bought the rights (if that's possible, I clearly don't know lol) and they are making an independent project.

Don't think it was Netflix, but I kinda hope they are the ones who saved it, that could give me false hopes lmao.

Mindhunter fans are becoming terrorists I fear and I'm joining them.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Lee!! said:

3 films

Ohhhhhh! Don't know how I feel about movies (they can easily cancel again) but I'm here for more Warrior Nun! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.