Should Taylor recreate Madonna/Britney/Xtina's VMA moment with Olivia & Sabrina?

Safe&Sound

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

Your obsession with Taylor is insane :skull: And Gay men talking about sex appeal lmao 

This thread involves my fave Britney whom I love. That’s why I’m here discussing her. And I’m neither gay nor male so… 🤷‍♀️ 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• leyaris11

• dirrtydiana

• FightDragonsWithMe

46 minutes ago, Josh said:

That... doesn't mean anything?

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

BNsHZvbCQAAsM7g.jpg

I love how you keep using this picture not knowing how it is a indirect diss to Britney. 

Taylor was signed to RCA when she was 13. Guess who was signed to the same label? 

As part of her contract she was required to attend lame camps where she was forced to meet talentless hacks like britney to make connections. But after meeting Britney and others, she learned that they wanted her to be a puppet and won't let her write and record her own songs so she bought back her contract and fired her manager before signing onto an independent label as their FIRST artist. 

Yes, Britney had a HUGE impact on Taylor. She showed her what a talentless hack she is and turned her away from being another puppet in a string.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Receipts don’t have expiration dates, sweetie. They’re solid everlasting proof. And blame whoever made this thread keeping Britney relevant about a 20 year old performance/rehearsal

All she has are 20 year old performances atp :rip:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I love how you keep using this picture not knowing how it is a indirect diss to Britney. 

Taylor was signed to RCA when she was 13. Guess who was signed to the same label? 

As part of her contract she was required to attend lame camps where she was forced to meet talentless hacks like britney to make connections. But after meeting Britney and others, she learned that they wanted her to be a puppet and won't let her write and record her own songs so she bought back her contract and fired her manager before signing onto an independent label as their FIRST artist. 

Yes, Britney had a HUGE impact on Taylor. She showed her what a talentless hack she is and turned her away from being another puppet in a string.

And I love the obvious nerves that picture hits.

how is that a diss to Britney?

Britney was with jive and is only with rca due to the merger.

aw poor 13 year old taylor “forced” to sing at Britney’s foundation haha was she forced to pose with her too?

no one with a brain will deny tay’s talent as a businesswoman. is the talent you speak of in the room? cos if she had been put on a stage to do what Britney, janet and Madonna did, she wouldn’t exist. That’s where the shania print comes in. Regardless, this is just a kiss, her utter lack of stage presence and performing ability wouldn’t get in the way of recreating it

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

All she has are 20 year old performances atp :rip:

Yes, literally everyone knows what happened in her personal life :rip:

3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

And I love the obvious nerves that picture hits.

how is that a diss to Britney?

Britney was with jive and is only with rca due to the merger.

aw poor 13 year old taylor “forced” to sing at Britney’s foundation haha was she forced to pose with her too?

no one with a brain will deny tay’s talent as a businesswoman. is the talent you speak of in the room? cos if she had been put on a stage to do what Britney, janet and Madonna did, she wouldn’t exist. That’s where the shania print comes in. Regardless, this is just a kiss, her utter lack of stage presence and performing ability wouldn’t get in the way of recreating it

Britney is a Walmart Janet for southern people :bibliahh: she also has no stage talent of any kind past 2004 

2 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Britney is a Walmart Janet for southern people :bibliahh: she also has no stage talent of any kind past 2004 

And what stage talent does Taylor have?

14 minutes ago, Josh said:

And what stage talent does Taylor have?

399490723f1c58e67174218dcd1be93c

• Haha 1

Taylor has never been a flash in the pan artist, as shown by her enduring success. A better comparison would be Gaga and Katy who have five successful albums between the two and haven't had solo #1 hits in a decade   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think any of them have the stage presence to pull off a memorable live performance.

13 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

The delusional is just on another level. :toofunny3:

13 hours ago, Starchild said:

Your obsession with Taylor is insane :skull: And Gay men talking about sex appeal lmao 

Yes it is... Gay men LOVED to talking about sex appeal, specially with a female pop-star. I don't know why this is so surprise for you, since you on a pop culture forum? 

13 hours ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

The facts being Britney Stans live in 1999 and pretend their fave is relevant. 

No, we are not pretending, she is relevant and this thread and YOU is a living proof. 

13 hours ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

What kind of an argument is that? How old are you? 3? 

The performance is dated and would be seen as problematic today.

Three straight women "sexily" making out in a faux-lesbian display for straight men?

Also I'm far from a Taylor fan but the not sexy enough "drags" here are gross.

The world is already perched for every single thing Taylor does, she doesn't need these cheap gimmicks

Nobody would want to see that... not to mention it would be so try hard to recreate that scene, especially with those three that have ZERO sex appeal whatsoever

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.