Should Taylor recreate Madonna/Britney/Xtina's VMA moment with Olivia & Sabrina?

Safe&Sound

4 minutes ago, Khal said:

That kind of display of sexuality has never been Taylor's brand, wtf would she do that? :skull:

She learned the hard way… if she tried it with the vmas it would look something like this

taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do.gi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtSHfgKyvZnER0571Aqn6

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

You mean in that same land where you consider Britney and Rihanna industry plants? :toofunny2:

If they seriously need to ask how their fave is a mix of Britney and shania then maybe their real fave is the hot 100

BNsHZvbCQAAsM7g.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• leyaris11

• dirrtydiana

• FightDragonsWithMe

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

She learned the hard way… if she tried it with the vmas it would look something like this

taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do.gi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtSHfgKyvZnER0571Aqn6

If they seriously need to ask how their fave is a mix of Britney and shania then maybe their real fave is the hot 100

BNsHZvbCQAAsM7g.jpg

I mean, yeah? That's basically one era. A "brand" is something you're associated with. If you ask most people to list top 10 things they associate with Taylor, the sex kitten imagery would not be part of it, as opposed to someone like Madonna and Britney who've leaned into it since the start of their career.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Thats why I said she recently switched to lana…

i know she has talent, that doesn’t mean her ex bf diary schtick is good 

It does to music listeners and readers with reading comprehension above second grade :)

OT: maybe with Doja and Dua since they’re the new it girls dominating 

Taylor was more influenced by the 90's singer-songwriters than Britney :bibliahh: she also praised Madonna & Robyn during the 1989 Era, no Britney in sight. 

Just now, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Taylor was more influenced by the 90's singer-songwriters than Britney :bibliahh: she also praised Madonna & Robyn during the 1989 Era, no Britney in sight. 

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Britneyland stays clinging to thousand year old receipts :bibliahh:

Britneyland stays clinging to thousand year old receipts :bibliahh:

You legit just said Taylor hasn't praised Britney and I gave you a receipt. 

9 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

No Britney in sight during 1989 except in the music video(s)…. and someone said the other day she was inspired by her to bring rain into one of her tours too 🤷‍♀️ 

idk why y’all are so set on pushing her as this avant-garde singer-songwriter when her style is as weak as her range. 

y’all sound like you’re describing adele, the last mega successful star who solely relies on her pen and vocals. Taylor redoing the 2003 vmas is not that far fetched 

Edited by dirrtydiana

Just now, Josh said:

You legit just said Taylor hasn't praised Britney and I gave you a receipt. 

I said she hasn't praised Britney in the NOW. She hasn't brought up Britney past 2009-2011 she's moved on like the GP has :celestial5:

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

No Britney in sight during 1989 except in the music video(s)…. and someone said the other day she was inspired by her to bring rain into one of her tours too 🤷‍♀️ 

idk why y’all are so set on pushing her as this avant-garde singer-songwriter when her style is as weak as her range. 

y’all sound like you’re describing adele, the last mega successful star who solely relies on her own and vocals. Taylor redoing the 2003 vmas is not that far fetched 

And Britney had no range :rofl: you Stan wonderbread Janet Jackson 

Edited by FightDragonsWithMe

And Britney had no range :rofl: you Stan wonderbreak Janet Jackson 

And your fave is the definition of Wonder Bread. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

I said she hasn't praised Britney in the NOW. She hasn't brought up Britney past 2009-2011 she's moved on like the GP has :celestial5:

What other excuses do you have now?

Edited by Josh

Just now, Josh said:

Inb4

”Britney invented mirrors?”

And unhinged used of “:bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Inb4

”Britney invented mirrors?”

And unhinged used of “:bibliahh:

Notice how quiet @FightDragonsWithMegot?

25 minutes ago, Josh said:

What other excuses do you have now?

Wow one callback. On a lyric video of all things. The Lucky One is also better than Britney's whole discog. 

1 minute ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Wow one callback. On a lyric video of all things. The Lucky One is also better than Britney's whole discog. 

Mariah Mariah Carey GIF - Mariah Mariah Carey Mimi - Discover & Share GIFs

29 minutes ago, Josh said:

And your fave is the definition of Wonder Bread. 

So is your fave. The absolute delusion just because Britney appropriates other cultures doesn't make her any less wonderbread :sorry:

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

Notice how quiet @FightDragonsWithMegot?

The facts are too real I’m afraid 

ot: someone with AI capabilities should generate a picture of this kiss just to see it’d look like 

Edited by dirrtydiana

Just now, dirrtydiana said:

The facts being Britney Stans live in 1999 and pretend their fave is relevant. 

4 hours ago, Josh said:

No they just need to write about their exes to promote their music which all three do.

Talking about writing while talking about Britney lmao

3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

ot: someone with AI capabilities should generate a picture of this kiss just to see it’d look like 

Your obsession with Taylor is insane :skull: And Gay men talking about sex appeal lmao 

The facts being Britney Stans live in 1999 and pretend their fave is relevant. 

Receipts don’t have expiration dates, sweetie. They’re solid everlasting proof. And blame whoever made this thread keeping Britney relevant about a 20 year old performance/rehearsal

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.