Should Taylor recreate Madonna/Britney/Xtina's VMA moment with Olivia & Sabrina?

Safe&Sound

3 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

it's even more hilarious to see the member who uses avi from 1/4 century ago quoting it :ahh:

realize how your old fave got outdated and her same old moves don't sell anymore?

it's funny how Hollywood today tries to push the standard yet the old man who lives in the past keep refusing about it :ahh:

Log off the internet and stream that Britney : Live from Miami DVD, grandpa

No, seriously I just want to know what is the "new twists" you're talking about. It smell fishy to me. 

1 minute ago, Axelios said:

Please don't compare Britney very frontloaded career to Madonna. 

Do you even know who is Madonna? :ahh:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• leyaris11

• dirrtydiana

• FightDragonsWithMe

This thread was fun. :fan:

Thank you, good-bye for now.

K sunshine. :bird:

They are not performers and have no stage presence or charisma. I can't imagine it.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Girl stop being miserable omg you're literally half the posts in this thread :rip:

I hate when artists kiss each other for shock value.  Remember when Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth did that?  

She does not need drama or to be controversial to sell her music.
Stream Cruel Summer :heart:

20 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

it's even more hilarious to see the member who uses avi from 1/4 century ago quoting it :ahh:

realize how your old fave got outdated and her same old moves don't sell anymore?

it's funny how Hollywood today tries to push the standard yet the old man who lives in the past keep refusing about it :ahh:

Log off the internet and stream that Britney : Live from Miami DVD, grandpa

This post is serving 

1nhqil.jpg?a468648

and it’s extremely moronic. 
1. Music is timeless. You’re making fun of someone for using a piece of art that is iconic and remembered.

2. With your stupid post you’re letting everyone know you’re mindless a fad/trend follower who only likes what Hollywood is currently telling you what to buy into

3. You literally have an account on a forum that’s here thanks to the girl in that avi from “1/4 century ago.” Make it make sense 

OT: yes they should 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Clauss said:

She does not need drama or to be controversial to sell her music.
Stream Cruel Summer :heart:

sure, so I guess all those PR relationships, "bad blood" era, Kanye/Kim feud were all just for the art.

Taylor plays the game, and good for her, so let's not act like she doesn't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, toxicgenie said:

sure, so I guess all those PR relationships, "bad blood" era, Kanye/Kim feud were all just for the art.

Taylor plays the game, and good for her, so let's not act like she doesn't.

The last PR relationship hurt her more than she gained. 
Bad Blood was never directed to Katy herself. Did all her squad bash Katy? No one ever name mentioned her. Lets not act like SIO was a top 2 12 weeks consecutive, BS 7 weeks #1 before that even happened
Kanye/Kim was the worst thing to ever happen in her career. Reputation lacked longevity and hits (back then, not now), and hurt her in a way that radio dropped her until 2023. 
If she were to play the game, as you say, she plays it bad please.

Edited by Clauss

13 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

This post is serving 

1nhqil.jpg?a468648

and it’s extremely moronic. 
1. Music is timeless. You’re making fun of someone for using a piece of art that is iconic and remembered. 

Lmao.

Learn to learn the difference between an artist and a product.

You stan a product whose entire persona was designed by old white men to cater to the lowest common denominator. IT has no talent and no creativity in ITs bone. Just a puppet with someone else pulling the strings.

You cannot compare IT to an artist who is involved in every part of her career from managing herself to writing every song from scratch.

Edited by Miss Americana
  • Haha 1

Some of y'all won't rest until all the Spotify Top 10 Daily Streamed Female artists list is filled with singer-songwriters and it shows. Calling one of pop culture's most iconic moments a ''cheap gimmick''. Seriously this is a POP culture forum. The level of pretentiousness in this thread, especially from that one user :deadbanana2:

No it would be tragic and bad. I don't want a fake lesbian kiss for the straights that the gays will foam at the mouth over. We don't need more straights using fake lesbianism as shock value. + Taylor isn't desperate 

• Like 1

I’m not sure she has time in her busy schedule of selling out stadiums like P!NK & Beyoncé to partake in some dead award show to recreate a forgotten moment from the #199(9) most streamed artist yesterday on Spotify. :ducky:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

Lmao.

Learn to learn the difference between an artist and a product.

You stan a product whose entire persona was designed by old white men to cater to the lowest common denominator. IT has no talent and no creativity in ITs bone. Just a puppet with someone else pulling the strings.

You cannot compare IT to an artist who is involved in every part of her career from managing herself to writing every song from scratch.

you had to type this knowing taylor is gonna get dragged :toofunny2:

this is the “songwriter” you speak of:

maxresdefault.jpg

her stadium tour is currently being filled by the tasteless masses she caters her bland product to. She is literally the product of the combination of legend shania mixed with Britney. She switched over to lana recently, another major Britney stan. Are they the low common denominator you speak of or are you projecting?

If she produced her catalog herself then she desperately needs a writing camp or maybe her work would sound better with someone with a good voice. As for Britney’s persona, I’m sure these old men you speak of raised her and taught her to be both southern and sexy. 

if this is what you think of Britney, Taylor’s fave as she’s a bigger stan than myself, then what are you doing with an account in her forum?

OT: yes it would get billions of views on tik tok

6 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

maxresdefault.jpg

her stadium tour is currently being filled by the tasteless masses she caters her bland product to. She is literally the product of the combination of legend shania mixed with Britney. She switched over to lana recently, another major Britney stan. Are they the low common denominator you speak of or are you projecting?

If she produced her catalog herself then she desperately needs a writing camp or maybe her work would sound better with someone with a good voice. As for Britney’s persona, I’m sure these old men you speak of raised her and taught her to be both southern and sexy. 

if this is what you think of Britney, Taylor’s fave as she’s a bigger stan than myself, then what are you doing with an account in her forum?

Britney isn't Taylor's fave and idc how many years back you have to go to when she praised her when she hasn't done it now. Taylor has talent and wasn't just a writing camped loli bait fad who got outlasted by Beyoncé, P!nk, ect. 

Edited by FightDragonsWithMe

4 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

maxresdefault.jpg

None of this makes sense.

I guess this is what happens when you spend YEARS in delulu land taking Lithium that literally fries your brain.

Hope you recover.

• Like 3

Just now, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Britney isn't Taylor's fave and idc how many years back you have to go to when she praised her when she hasn't done it now. Taylor has talent and wasn't just a writing camped loli bait. 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Cool all the way back in 2011 :bibliahh: we are in 2023 now & like Janet has said what has she done for Taylor lately? 

Just now, Josh said:

‘Me and Britney’ is an unreleased song that was written about Taylor’s childhood best friend Britney Maack.

She literally sings songs by Nelly Furtado and Avril Lavigne on the same day in speak now tour.

LMAO...

You literally googled Taylor Swift Brotney and posted the first two results you got without knowing any context.

Never change britbots.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Cool all the way back in 2011 :bibliahh: we are in 2023 now & like Janet has said what has she done for Taylor lately? 

The way that reciept is invalid cause Taylor has literally covered a song by every pre-2008 POP GIRL like...

Rihanna:

Beyonce:

Gwen Stefani

And many others from Nelly Furtado, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Sia and the list goes on and on...

5 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

The way that reciept is invalid cause Taylor has literally covered a song by every pre-2008 POP GIRL like...

Rihanna:

Beyonce:

Gwen Stefani

And many others from Nelly Furtado, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Sia and the list goes on and on...

Imagine being delusional enough to think Taylor's a Shania & Britney hybrid tho only in Britneyland :toofunny2:

28 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Britney isn't Taylor's fave and idc how many years back you have to go to when she praised her when she hasn't done it now. Taylor has talent and wasn't just a writing camped loli bait fad who got outlasted by Beyoncé, P!nk, ect. 

Thats why I said she recently switched to lana…

i know she has talent, that doesn’t mean her ex bf diary schtick is good 

28 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

None of this makes sense.

It does to music listeners and readers with reading comprehension above second grade :)

OT: maybe with Doja and Dua since they’re the new it girls dominating 

10 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Imagine being delusional enough to think Taylor's a Shania & Britney hybrid tho only in Britneyland :toofunny2:

You mean in that same land where you consider Britney and Rihanna industry plants? :toofunny2:

That kind of display of sexuality has never been Taylor's brand, wtf would she do that? :skull:

It's like reversing the question and asking if Britney should create an acoustic performance with just her and a mic/instrument, how would that work? It's not what she does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.