Missing Titanic Submarine Megathread | All Passengers Presumed Dead

WildAmerican

They really should have gone to the Lusitania if they really had to go see a sunken ocean liner. 

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• mystery

• BLΔCKP!NK

• WildAmerican

I can kind of understand the psyche of the billionaire that would willingly put themselves at risk for novelty. imagine you spend the years of your life vacationing in every part of the world at a whim, eating every kind of food, buying everything you could ever want, trying every drug that exists and not getting in trouble, having all the sex, like... I can see why they start putting themselves in potentially dangerous spots. the others probably end up at epsteins island:giraffe: 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Butters said:

I can kind of understand the psyche of the billionaire that would willingly put themselves at risk for novelty. imagine you spend the years of your life vacationing in every part of the world at a whim, eating every kind of food, buying everything you could ever want, trying every drug that exists and not getting in trouble, having all the sex, like... I can see why they start putting themselves in potentially dangerous spots. the others probably end up at epsteins island:giraffe: 

I get the impression this is why a lot rich people (usually of a certain complexion) thrillseek whereas life already keeps many of us on our toes. :skull:  Like cave exploration, diving to the asscrack of the ocean, sky gliding, etc. Some of these are NOT affordable hobbies. :rip: 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I get the impression this is why a lot rich people (usually of a certain complexion) thrillseek whereas life already keeps many of us on our toes. :skull:  Like cave exploration, diving to the asscrack of the ocean, sky gliding, etc. Some of these are NOT affordable hobbies. :rip: 

yes, imagine being that desensitized to all the free wonder and joy life can offer like us normals/poors :!ohno:

--

:giraffe: omg.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/searchers-for-titanic-tourist-sub-heard-banging-from-area-internal-comms-reveal/ar-AA1cOArs

The billionaire's son posting about his Blink-182 concert :ahh: 

He really said 

DWWjNT-VoAAZ-gN?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

barbiegrande
On 6/19/2023 at 6:11 PM, Speaker Phone said:

The Titanic claims additional victims more than 100 years later.

The Madonna of mass casualties 

Edited by barbiegrande

billionaire: knocking in morse code on the metallic interior of a vessel stuck in ancient debris 4000 meters under the north atlantic desperately trying to let the world know that he and the others are still alive but on the verge of suffocation/hypothermia

his stepson outside a blink182 concert:

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

billionaire: knocking in morse code on the metallic interior of a vessel stuck in ancient debris 4000 meters under the north atlantic desperately trying to let the world know that he and the others are still alive but on the verge of suffocation/hypothermia

his stepson outside a blink182 concert:

oof

Why do people do **** like this? Heights and oceans - SO much risk its unreal. Even flying a ******* plane is dangerous.

The amount of resources that are being used to rescue these people. Not to mention the other people they are putting at risk to dive and look for them. I find it hard to be feel sorry for these people. :skull:

• Like 5

Reminds of a story written by Lovecraft

10 hours ago, Desire said:

The rich keep tempting fate and never learn... 

Wait till you see what they got next for everyone to play with...

Gurl, the fact one ticket is the same price to buy my ENTIRE apartment in full. Also, the ocean is scary as ****, I get sea sick the ONE time I went on a ship. NEVER again. NEVER.

So what I’m hearing is obscene wealth is dangerous for EVERYBODY? Even the obscenely wealthy? :rip: I feel horrible for their families, but the men in that submarine got themselves into this. They absolutely had no reason to go down there.

17 minutes ago, JayG said:

Why do people do **** like this? Heights and oceans - SO much risk its unreal. Even flying a ******* plane is dangerous.

Mmm flying in a plane is way safer than driving a car.

9 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

So what I’m hearing is obscene wealth is dangerous for EVERYBODY? Even the obscenely wealthy? :rip: I feel horrible for their families, but the men in that submarine got themselves into this. They absolutely had no reason to go down there.

Its not if used correctly - The Weeknd, Rihanna & Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Logic, Travis Scott - all of them opened up a buch of initiatives and businesses in their hometowns/countries, gave fans scholarships and jobs etc. Some of our biggest favs do incredible work with their wealth. They pour it back into their craft, their communities, their culture.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Mmm flying in a plane is way safer than driving a car.

People say **** like this all the time but thats because theres obviously a larger use of cars in the world. We aren't all travelling by air daily/regularly. Theres less risk cause theres not tens of thousands of planes flying everywhere everyday in the same vicinity. And heights aren't just planes: I'm also talking about climbing mountains, bungee jumping, paragliding, hot air balloons and all these things. Theres just too much risk if something goes wrong.

31 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The amount of resources that are being used to rescue these people. Not to mention the other people they are putting at risk to dive and look for them. I find it hard to be feel sorry for these people. :skull:

I'm not even gonna get into it but agreed. If you have money/a name for yourself, you're protected in this world.

I’m so confused why this is such a huge story :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

2 billionaires on it and the titanic. people are fascinated.

5 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Right? 5 billionaires die in a submarine and gets full media coverage all around the world.

While 2 days ago a boat in greece crashed and killed over 80 refugees, mostly kids. And nobody cares. Disheartening tbh :deadbanana4:

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

oof

Sounds about right for a step-son of a billionaire. Too bad that he'll be able to buy a girlfriend to abuse once he gets his inheritance. 

15 minutes ago, JayG said:

Its not if used correctly - The Weeknd, Rihanna & Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Logic, Travis Scott - all of them opened up a buch of initiatives and businesses in their hometowns/countries, gave fans scholarships and jobs etc. Some of our biggest favs do incredible work with their wealth. They pour it back into their craft, their communities, their culture.

The big difference is, I don't think any of the people you listed came from a background with a lot of money. Working class or poorer (correct me if I'm wrong). They have experience with struggle. 

3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Right? 5 billionaires die in a submarine and gets full media coverage all around the world.

While 2 days ago a boat in greece crashed and killed over 80 refugees, mostly kids. And nobody cares. Disheartening tbh :deadbanana4:

Yeah, it's depressing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.