Missing Titanic Submarine Megathread | All Passengers Presumed Dead

WildAmerican

3 minutes ago, Sombre said:

so they probably got crushed into mush? :biblionny: good god. 

It would have happened so quickly they wouldn't have even realized it or felt it. Basically turning off a light

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• mystery

• BLΔCKP!NK

• WildAmerican

Apparently, the son didn't even want to go but decided to go because it was Father's Day and his dad loved the Titanic...

7 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Y'all making fun of other people dying just because they were rich, as if that automatically makes them a bad person :clown:

The twitter posts are even more disgusting, I swear people don't know such a thing like empathy nowadays...

there is no ethical billionaire. hoarding that much wealth makes you a morally corrupt person, automatically. no discussion. 

i feel sorry for their families, i feel sorry for the kid. but they did this to themselves. any sane person would’ve seen that contraption and ran. 

also, that being said, rich person or not, if i personally died like this i’d absolutely want people to make fun of it, sorry. 

honestly it was pretty clear from day one that it imploded and the thought of them being alive was ludicrous to begin with. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

i wonder what the banging on tuesday & wednesday came from then, unless they imploded after the fact

11 minutes ago, gatito said:

they turned to gas :eek:

As in boiled?

The cringy lack of empathy because they're "rich" or whatever excuse is so try-hard. Having no empathy for human beings under the guise of class solidarity is just a lame excuse to express how shi*tty/cringy of the person you are :rip:

As dumb a decision or not this is an unfortunate situation. RIP and condolences to the families.

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

so they probably got crushed into mush? :biblionny: good god. 

Not even. The pressure is so intense that they all would have became nothing. It would have happened within nanoseconds so their brains would not even have had any time to process what just happened, so zero pain. They basically just instantly ceased to exist like a snap of a finger. That's best case scenario. If they actually got stuck that would be a torturous way to go. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Y'all making fun of other people dying just because they were rich, as if that automatically makes them a bad person :clown:

The twitter posts are even more disgusting, I swear people don't know such a thing like empathy nowadays...

rich or not, good or bad person, people will still make fun of them for being this dumb. I'm surprised I haven't seen any dumb ways to die trend for this. :dies: 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Wonder when it happened 

Probably the minute they lost contact with the surface

10 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Apparently, the son didn't even want to go but decided to go because it was Father's Day and his dad loved the Titanic...

i gasped :monkey:

I'm sorry, this is embarrassing af:rip: I feel bad for that poor kid though

Edited by Mezter

Implosion is definitely the best way to go pain free. Happened in milliseconds that they weren’t even aware.

24 minutes ago, Winged said:

this basically simplest way of describing it 

Were the sound effects necessary? :monkey:

RIP to them.

We would call what they did "kurčenje" here. They didn't deserve to die for it but rich people thinking their cheques are stronger than Mother Earth, will never fail to amaze me.

Edited by greeneyedsoul

I doubt there’s much left of them to be recovered but at least the families will get closure

The CEO/captain cut so many safety corners and it is insane. You would think he would want things to be super safe since he was going to be on board. What an idiot.

They were so close to their target too so not only did they die, they died without seeing the Titanic.

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

They were so close to their target too so not only did they die, they died without seeing the Titanic.

How do you know that 

the way social media/young people gave ZERO cares about this and instead made hilarious meme after hilarious meme

8 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

the way social media/young people gave ZERO cares about this and instead made hilarious meme after hilarious meme

I mean...

:gaycat6:

• Haha 2

I have to say i made a few joke myself with my friends and laughed at some memes and videos. Why? The only answer i can give is because how can you be so stupid to go on that sub seeing so many red flags, starting with the logitech controller and the mention of death 4 times in the first page. Not sure a good enough reason to laugh about but i did it. 

On the other hand, this is so tragic. Rich or not, how can you say they deserve to die because they had money? 

The people saying this got major because of the rich people, lol no. It got big because of the stupid decision they made, the sub being a mess, all the messy details and of course the Titanic. 

RIP to them all and so sorry for the families. 

Edited by rooby.booby
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.