Missing Titanic Submarine Megathread | All Passengers Presumed Dead

WildAmerican

1 minute ago, pigeon said:

I am not making fun of people dying but the billionaires going for the unnecessary extreme just because they can and getting karma in a way is ironic.

They were human first.

Just because they were rich and wanted to use their money doesn't mean they deserved such terrible deaths. 

The way y'all are acting is truly evil. :mazen:

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• mystery

• BussC,XOXO

• WildAmerican

3 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I am not making fun of people dying but the billionaires going for the unnecessary extreme just because they can and getting karma in a way is ironic.

It's not just because they can though, most of them are dedicated explorers. If someone dies climbing Everest, is that karma?

Some comments here are disgusting! 
RIP 

Honestly I hope they died instantly by some sort of decompression explosion or something.

Imagine being trapped under ocean with no communication, slowly suffocating to death. Imagine being the last one alive. :deadbanana:

Yeah, people paying an expensive ticket to a suicide mission is weird but they're still people. May they rest in peace

2 hours ago, WalkAway said:

You are disgusting. 

and you are chronically online maybe log out and pet a dog or something 

• Thumbs Down 4

Sure you can empathize with people's death, but this "yall stan rich people and talk about them here daily hehe" is really not the gotcha moment yall think it is imo. Like...if my fave willingly paid a fortune to jump in a DIY submarine knowing damn well it was dangerous and after signing waivers that said DEATH three times on the first page alone, I wouldn't feel sorry for her dumb ass. Just because I stan the artists in my sig (for their music) doesn't necessarily mean I have to make excuses for crazy rich people's decisions. 

I feel so bad for the poor teenager on board and my heart goes out to their families. :sad: Hope this was a lesson for the hubris of the ultra-rich. We don't need more stories about people dying in the deepest parts of the ocean or space in the upcoming years.

I have to say that I do find some of these celebrations on TikTok/Twitter cringe as **** though. And I do hate how many of them didn't give a **** about the migrant boat disaster either until this whole submarine story. I haaaate this transparent, dishonest, and score-settling tone. People drowning in the Mediterranean happens all the damn time so I hope everyone keeps this energy because it certainly won't be the last tragedy.

• Like 1

Most people's comments in this thread would be ZTP banned if they were the exact same comments about a pop star.....

• Like 1

honestly I feel like they'll never find them 

was it the submarine's first trip ? 

Edited by playboi

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Most people's comments in this thread would be ZTP banned if they were the exact same comments about a pop star.....

ZTP infractions are based on discrimination - skin color, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc. which would not apply to the posts in this thread. 

3 minutes ago, Pop said:

They’ve been dead for a long time. The sub imploded. 

We don’t know that 

Just now, khalyan said:

ZTP infractions are based on discrimination - skin color, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc. which would not apply to the posts in this thread. 

Oh I didn't know it was exclusive to this.

But would making jokes about Rihanna/Gaga etc being dead and saying you're glad they're dead... would that not result in bans?

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Sure you can empathize with people's death, but this "yall stan rich people and talk about them here daily hehe" is really not the gotcha moment yall think it is imo. Like...if my fave willingly paid a fortune to jump in a DIY submarine knowing damn well it was dangerous and after signing waivers that said DEATH three times on the first page alone, I wouldn't feel sorry for her dumb ass. Just because I stan the artists in my sig (for their music) doesn't necessarily mean I have to make excuses for crazy rich people's decisions. 

I feel so bad for the poor teenager on board and my heart goes out to their families. :sad: Hope this was a lesson for the hubris of the ultra-rich. We don't need more stories about people dying in the deepest parts of the ocean or space in the upcoming years.

I have to say that I do find some of these celebrations on TikTok/Twitter cringe as **** though. And I do hate how many of them didn't give a **** about the migrant boat disaster either until this whole submarine story. I haaaate this transparent, dishonest, and score-settling tone. People drowning in the Mediterranean happens all the damn time so I hope everyone keeps this energy because it certainly won't be the last tragedy.

But also, a lot of activities have waivers. It’s just people don’t read them. Heck, jumping from a plane has a waiver, bungee jumping, etc.

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

honestly I feel like they'll never find them 

was it the submarine's first trip ? 

Nope at least 5-6 trips overs 3 years.

This all feels like a social experiment. I have no words besides RIP. That stepson is gonna inherit the wealth then blow it all on OnlyFans. Sad world

You don't get to certain levels of wealth without ruthless exploitation of the working class

idk what the son of billionaire knows about unemployment, but he's been appointed by king Charles to the UK board of youth unemployment  :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, GentleDance said:

You don't get to certain levels of wealth without ruthless exploitation of the working class

idk what the son of billionaire knows about unemployment, but he's been appointed by king Charles to the UK board of youth unemployment  :deadbanana2:

Is completely isn't true no matter how many times people keep rehashing this

Many careers from being a YouTuber to being stock investor can make a large amount of wealth without exploiting people

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Many careers from being a YouTuber to being stock investor can make a large amount of wealth without exploiting people

YouTubers don’t become billionaires babe :rip: . There is a huge huge difference between being rich and being THIS rich. 

1 minute ago, paulyyyozd said:

YouTubers don’t become billionaires babe :rip: . There is a huge huge difference between being rich and being THIS rich. 

MrBeast is already worth 500M according to Forbes, he will easily cross 1B. Others will get there eventually too

There are many YouTubers that have had 30-50M salaries for a quite a few years now

• Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Except it is.  Except for maybe some rare cases, no one can accumulate over $1billion directly from the productivity gains of their own labor.  They need basically take the productivity gains from others to accumulate that wealth. 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

But would making jokes about Rihanna/Gaga etc being dead and saying you're glad they're dead... would that not result in bans?

I think because Twitter & Tik Tok at large “normalized” making fun of these people dying, people made the judgment it was okay to make fun of this. Just because it becomes cool on Twitter & Tik Tok does not make it morally correct.

Shame on Twitter & Tik Tok, this event really exposed a lot of the ugliest behavior of humans & how social media has given more of a platform for it. I also think a lot of the memes are just to get on a trend no matter what the context of said trend is.

The actual essays in here :deadbanana2: may they rest in peace and hopefully their loved ones' hearts will go on :heart:

36 minutes ago, Pop said:

They’ve been dead for a long time. The sub imploded. 

Is it confirmed?

27 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Ofcourse it would result in a ban because the mods are selective on how far they take their jurisdiction :cm:

OT: the scariest part to all of this is how the banging sounds could be heard… what if they weren’t even from the submarine :biblio: out of all the ufos and technology America has its so interesting how we never created a machine that can go underwater… we don’t have a vibranium submarine or something?? :skull: crawling on the ocean floor is probably the best military tactic ever- it’s crazy how we can send probes to the suns surface but can get nowhere under water :biblio: what’s really down there :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Is it confirmed?

There are no official reports from any credible sources but it is only speculation based on industry experts.

I honestly believe they never planned to go see the Titanic they just left to a private island to disappear and escape taxes or something, never trust billionaires

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.