Missing Titanic Submarine Megathread | All Passengers Presumed Dead

WildAmerican

The search and rescue mission was given fresh hope after a Canadian aircraft detected "underwater noises" on Tuesday and Wednesday. But Chris Parry, a former rear admiral in the British Royal Navy, says he isn't greatly encouraged.

"I've got no optimism about that at all," Parry told NBC News. "Put your head in the water, you’re going to hear a lot of mechanical noises, particularly in the vicinity of a disintegrating wreck like the Titanic."

He called the optimism "clutching at straws."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/missing-titanic-submersible-live-updates-rcna90538

Welp.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• mystery

• BLΔCKP!NK

• WildAmerican

are we doing atrl red carpet arrivals for funeral ceremony? To mourn the loss respectfully, you know. I have this black dress that needs an audience 

spacer.png

welp

That's sad. 

What are the chances of ever finding them? 

1 minute ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Slim to none. 

1 minute ago, greeneyedsoul said:

welp

That's sad. 

I think they will, but they had no chance with that time frame 

has it been explained yet what's going on with the tether? could they at least not follow it down with the remote sub?

Rest in peace

Truly awful and terrifying 

Rip to these people. Should be a learning lesson to stop doing dumb **** just cause you got the bread. This is going to be forgotten by this weekend but let's see if the idiots going to space, for shits and giggles, took note 

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

If they don’t find it within the next let’s say 24hours will they call off the rescue? Or will they keep searching for it like they did with the missing plane? 

They'll search until the budget runs out

I'm sure they'll search indefinitely until there's something to be found because there's so much money to be made off this story 

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

I don’t understand what people gain by coming in here bragging about how they don’t simp for rich people and how they don’t care about rich people, but signed up for a site to do very much that. Look at your avis. Looks at your usernames. Look at your signatures. Look at your post history :rip: You very much so simp for rich people and are making them richer by buying their music, paying for overpriced tours, paying for overpriced merch and etc.

That’s why I can’t take anybody saying this in this thread seriously because if this was any of the women who success you hide behind, you would be sitting in here in SHAMBLES. do you know where you are? :rip: Let’s be serious. Just say you don’t care and go. This forced stance you have against rich people is so unserious and transparent. Not to mention some of the posts in here are just VILE without an ounce of nuance.

And with the refugee thing, I haven’t seen a thread on it. If you feel so passionately about it why hasn’t a thread been made and why are you not active in it? I looked in their post history and they’re talking about ******* pokémon :rip: Since refugees are sinking everyday, that should be a megathread too, no? Y’all are screaming virtue signaling but doing the EXACT same thing :toofunny2: just saying **** to be saying ****

nnn you buried them :rip: :clap3: 

This is so weird that it took the internet by storm. I guess it's been a minute since the internet has latched onto something and became mega viral

well it's over....:monkey:

Spoiler

twitter rn is soooo unserious :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

I don’t understand what people gain by coming in here bragging about how they don’t simp for rich people and how they don’t care about rich people, but signed up for a site to do very much that. Look at your avis. Looks at your usernames. Look at your signatures. Look at your post history :rip: You very much so simp for rich people and are making them richer by buying their music, paying for overpriced tours, paying for overpriced merch and etc.

That’s why I can’t take anybody saying this in this thread seriously because if this was any of the women who success you hide behind, you would be sitting in here in SHAMBLES. do you know where you are? :rip: Let’s be serious. Just say you don’t care and go. This forced stance you have against rich people is so unserious and transparent. Not to mention some of the posts in here are just VILE without an ounce of nuance.

And with the refugee thing, I haven’t seen a thread on it. If you feel so passionately about it why hasn’t a thread been made and why are you not active in it? I looked in their post history and they’re talking about ******* pokémon :rip: Since refugees are sinking everyday, that should be a megathread too, no? Y’all are screaming virtue signaling but doing the EXACT same thing :toofunny2: just saying **** to be saying ****

:clap3:

Most comments here are disgusting. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselfs.

1 hour ago, levi_valvi said:

Two more minutes :duca:

Katamari

What an awful way to go, for their sake I hope it imploded and they died immediately 

This becomes a huge joke on Twitter :deadbanana2:

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

6 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

This becomes a huge joke on Twitter :deadbanana2:

Celine Dion trending. 

Edited by greeneyedsoul
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

To go through that just to peek out that little window. No thanks. 

Right? I literally spent 5 minutes at the Eiffel tower back in 2009 because I've seen it so often in my life (on TV, movies, pictures etc.) that there was no reason to stare at it any longer. 

This is the same, just uglier and less visible :rip:

RIP :-x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.