Missing Titanic Submarine Megathread | All Passengers Presumed Dead

WildAmerican

Poor souls of Titanic can never rest

If those guys actually survive and get out safely, the psychological trauma they'll have for the rest of their life after sitting in pitch darkness with no hope for days :deadbanana4: I'd go insane

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• mystery

• BLΔCKP!NK

• WildAmerican

On 6/19/2023 at 12:52 PM, mystery said:

The wreck is falling apart slowly but it is still in relatively ok shape, the thing that is speeding up its decay is the frequent visits.

oh wow interesting …I’m sure these will be stopped for sure now :mazen:  hope the ppl are ok somehow, this is terrifying and sad.

The titanic expedition being once in a year type of thing with numerous failed missions, few working submarines capable for reaching those depths meaning a rescue is impossible, a 2005 game controller being the main thing to maneuver it, no way to exit the thing without external assistance, parts apparently being bought from the local store, the CEO being a loon, the cut up gallon water container being the toilet, and the inability to stand would tell me... maybe it's not worth it. :rip: They could have bought a VR headset, saved $249k, and called it a day bc there is no difference in the experience especially with that tiny ass window. 

The stepson, this entire thing is a MESS. :deadbanana:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stochastic said:

If you look at the wiki bio of Hamish Harding, he's already done a space launch; looks like he's just collecting experiences at this point.

-------

a0b6dbdbf95448c1b303b2d99f01ae71_md.png

A few minutes later....

27123c32a9c2464aa70799eedf6a9107_md.png

Not him already celebrating getting millions from his stepfather's estate

NOT blink 182 :bibliahh:I didn’t even know they were still a thing :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Sawk said:

imagine being 3 miles below the ocean in a tiny cramped metal container along with other people and suddenly y’all stop being able to move and the light outside the window keeps disappearing as the ship keeps sinking down and down and you fall into complete darkness :biblio: :deadbanana4:  

:deadbanana4: I literally hate it here 

the fact that if this thing actually surfaced they STILL wouldn't be able to get out and would probably still suffocate because it can only be opened from outside 

29 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I can't believe this is legal? :deadbanana4: the decrease in oxygen as time passes in complete darkness, the claustrophobia and realization anxiety attacks possibly causing ppl to throw up, piss and **** in the toilet container god knows it was only meant to be a 10 hour trip that thing is loaded to the brim by now, the condensation on the moist metal walls from the panic breathing, the stench is fierce after how many hours huddled with no walking space and worst thing is u can't even sleep, escape and pretend this is all a dream bc u hear the idiot CEO trying to reassure u they're safe and constantly banging the walls so the US navy can pick it up on sonar. This all happening near the titanic, and the step son is halseyfied at the blink 182 concert its almost unreal :biblionny: I would not wish this on anybody

Wait so if they are still alive are they shitting and pissing on themselves or each other? Imagine the smell :skull:

The whole story feels so unreal and a bit stupid at times like how did they think it was a good idea to get into that thing like, sadly they're most likely dead by now.

Edited by UnusualBoy

6 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Wait so if they are still alive are they shitting and pissing on themselves or each other? Imagine the smell :skull:

Probably only a little. Apparently they encourage passengers not to eat or drink much before the voyage. So they probably got the piss and **** out of the way on the first day and haven’t had any food or water since :/

It just went on... and on.. and on.

Their cooked.

12 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Their cooked.

Oh my God a nightmare!!! 

That video is alarming. Who let them run that business? What the actual ****

This is on bar with that Germanflight who locked out the pilot and flew into the mountains, except that lasted 15 min? This is hours of sheer panic and anxiety :biblio:

I can’t even imagine the ass chewing and verbal shouting matches that must be happening behind doors, I imagine anyone associated with this company is ******.

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

I can't believe this is legal? :deadbanana4: the decrease in oxygen as time passes in complete darkness, the claustrophobia and realization anxiety attacks possibly causing ppl to throw up, piss and **** in the toilet container god knows it was only meant to be a 10 hour trip that thing is loaded to the brim by now, the condensation on the moist metal walls from the panic breathing, the stench is fierce after how many hours huddled with no walking space and worst thing is u can't even sleep, escape and pretend this is all a dream bc u hear the idiot CEO trying to reassure u they're safe and constantly banging the walls so the US navy can pick it up on sonar. This all happening near the titanic, and the step son is halseyfied at the blink 182 concert its almost unreal :biblionny: I would not wish this on anybody

:rip: 

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:deadbanana4: I literally hate it here 

A literal nightmare :deadbanana4:

My guess is they have been dead since the min they lost touch.

I don’t understand how they are allowed to do this when so much can go wrong and there is no plan. I’d be shocked if they are found alive. 

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

Off-the-shelf parts and it's controlled by a game controller. Chile...them people are dead.

The thought of them still being alive is so creepy, these are gonna be their last hours if they are still alive- :skull: The atrocities they might've done in there, maybe someone decided to kill the others so they can get more air---

I'm having a hard time feeling bad for these people. The hubris alone. Nevermind that they aren't just rich, they're ultra rich. Idk, I feel bad for the son who was probably just tagging along for a fun trip with his dad. But people need to learn that tempting nature is pure arrogance, and completely unnecessary. 

Most likely, they've been dead since the people on land lost contact with them. I imagine a seal blew or something and the pressure crumpled the submarine into a little ball. A quick death that's much more merciful than being stuck for days, slowly suffocating, and having to sit and think about what they've done to themselves (and the one man's unfortunate son). 

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Their cooked.

The Titanic is sitting at 3,800 meters. At 3,910 meters is the Patagonian Toothfish which "have antifreeze proteins in its tissues to prevent freezing in sub zero temperatures". 

Human beings willingly went somewhere where creatures had to evolve, over probably millions of years, literal antifreezing proteins in their bodies order to not turn into a solid block of ice. Omfg. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.