NewJeans - 'Get Up'

kyliefever2002

they killed it. danielle is such a natural on the stage, she has crazy charisma :jonny6:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lily42

• Kristie Kuwa

• Axel.

• kyliefever2002

These girls have IT :jonny6: like they have such a presence when they perform, and when the crowd was screaming the lyrics :jonny6: they've had such an insane first year, I'm so happy for them 

• Like 1

what a performance! they did such a good job. :clap3::clap3:

they are meant to be STARS. 

They were so great! I was so nervous for them because they have no festival experience apart from the university festivals in Korea, but they gagged me. What an energy, what a performance! The girls were amazing. Beyond proud of them.

The crowd was MASSIVE and they hyped the girls up so much.

They have immense potential too. I just can't imagine how much they will grow once they start touring. We need  a full album desperately. 

Headliners in the future! :surf:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DreamGlow said:

can i rewatch this anywhere?

What a phenomenal set! Mics on, choreo on point, charisma through the roof from all 5 all throughout the set. They ATE and left no crumbs :jonnycat:

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

I watched clips of their performance and wow :jonny5: they were amazing, an exceptional debut performance in a festival nonetheless

the girls are very charismatic, so so happy to see them on stage! was Danielle crying at the end? it must have been very nerve wrecking for them :chick3:

22 minutes ago, lily42 said:

can someone open NewJeans base talk. we need it :emofish:

You should open it tbh

Can we talk about Hearin and Hyein’s English speeches? I know MHJ put them in a crash course cause they sounded great :jonny:

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

You should open it tbh

3 hours ago, LuneMon said:

I agree

I got no gfx skills to make fancy op:deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Cain said:

Can we talk about Hearin and Hyein’s English speeches? I know MHJ put them in a crash course cause they sounded great :jonny:

They really did great. Dani and Hanni are natural because they were raised in English speaking environment, so I did expect them to take the lead.

I was pleasantly surprised by Minji, Hyein and Haerin. Actually out of them, Hyein has the most confidence even during interviews and Haerin always prefers to speak in Korean. Minji will speak in English if it is necessity. They are all good, but don't have much practical experience. They improved a lot tho and didn't shy away to hype up the crowd and were not awkward. 

1 minute ago, lily42 said:

I got no gfx skills to make fancy op:deadbanana2:

They really did great. Dani and Hanni are natural because they were raised in English speaking environment, so I did expect them to take the lead.

I was pleasantly surprised by Minji, Hyein and Haerin. Actually out of them, Hyein has the most confidence even during interviews and Haerin always prefers to speak in Korean. Minji will speak in English if it is necessity. They are all good, but don't have much practical experience. They improved a lot tho and didn't shy away to hype up the crowd and were not awkward. 

Yeah, I assume English is Dani and Hanni’s native language? But Minji has also sounded B2 for quite a while now

22 minutes ago, Cain said:

Yeah, I assume English is Dani and Hanni’s native language? But Minji has also sounded B2 for quite a while now

Yeah, both were born and raised in Australia. Dani only spent 2 years in Korea as a child iirc and Hanni isn't fluent in Vietnamese either.

Minji was exchange student in Canada as well. So she does have foundation + good student lol. 

Edited by lily42

15 minutes ago, lily42 said:

great interview with Erika 

Ahh we should support her solo stuff, she performed magic for the girls :jonny:

I can't get their music out of my head. :jonny5:

yeah my friend who doesn't like kpop fucks with them now because their sound is a vibe. he just complained that the songs were really short

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.