Anitta hires former Rosalía manager Rebeca León

Nefertiti0

Rebeca León has been tapped as Anitta’s new manager, sources can confirm to Variety. Just a few months ago, Léon “amicably” parted ways with her longtime client Rosalía.

Anitta was formerly managed by Brandon Silverstein — the founder/CEO of S10 Entertainment who helped foster the multi-lingual singer’s breakout career in the United States.
https://variety.com/2023/music/news/anitta-new-manager-rebeca-leon-1235647119/

Good luck Anitta! But maybe the problem is not the manager; the problem is she has no artistic identity so her only trick is being naked and saying Brazilians love having sex all the time. 

00-story.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MotoPapi said:

Good luck Anitta! But maybe the problem is not the manager; the problem is she has no artistic identity so her only trick is being naked and saying Brazilians love having sex all the time. 

00-story.gif

Facts but still love her 

2 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

00-story.gif

Just like Maluma lmao

well she never gives up and just keeps trying and trying. that's very admirable, i'll give her that :clap3:

She will be doing a good thing if this means focusing on LatAm first, then make a decent English crossover. 

47 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

she has no artistic identity

And cosplaying as a latina is artistic identity? 

Edited by lillavend3r
  • Thumbs Down 1

She has a mad work ethic and that’s why I’m rooting for her. She deserves all the success in the world 

• Like 1

Is Anita a success or a flop? Every time I hear about her it’s about label struggles and her music not resonating, but she seems to have a huge online presence and is always invited to A-List events like the Met Gala. :deadbanana2: 

shes kind of the maluma to rosalias bad bunny :deadbanana2:

57 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Is Anita a success or a flop? Every time I hear about her it’s about label struggles and her music not resonating, but she seems to have a huge online presence and is always invited to A-List events like the Met Gala. :deadbanana2: 

she's the biggest thing in Brazil - even though her artistic drive died 5 years ago - she's still the most famous singer like for the last 10 years no one came even close to what she accomplished

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.