Tik toker fakes his own death, then came to the funeral with an elicopter

vale9001

A Belgian TikTok star with over 166,000 followers on the platform faked his own death for attention from his family, according to a recent report. 

"Cheers to you all, welcome to my funeral," David Baerten told his assembled guests in a video, according to The Times of London. 

The Times quoted Baerten on his reasoning for faking his own death. "What I see in my family often hurts me," the TikToker said. 

People also reported that Baerten included his family in on the social experiment. 

"Rest in peace Daddy. I will never stop thinking about you," one of his daughters reportedly wrote on TikTok before the service. "Why is life so unfair? Why you? You were going to be a grandfather, and you still had your whole life ahead of you. I love you! We love you! We will never forget you."

TikTok is increasingly becoming a source not only for pranks and social experiments like the one that Baerten reportedly sprung on his family, but also for news.

Edited by vale9001

3 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

influencers are really the worst humans.

this part

People also reported that Baerten included his family in on the social experiment. 

"Rest in peace Daddy. I will never stop thinking about you," one of his daughters reportedly wrote on TikTok before the service. "Why is life so unfair? Why you? You were going to be a grandfather, and you still had your whole life ahead of you. I love you! We love you! We will never forget you."

:hoetenks:

This is so ******* messed up.

Influencers are single handedly the worst thing to happen next to politicians.

Garbage human beings.

• Like 2

Honestly i don’t believe a single thing and this sounds like a PR move. 

didn't someone already post this?

Wow, he's trash.

Last of us Stans are mad

This is genuinely disgusting and offensive. I don’t think I could forgive someone for doing that to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.