Elon Musk is meeting European leaders. His advice: Make babies, make babies!"

vale9001

Italian prime minister Giorgia Meloni

spacer.png

spacer.png

President of France Emmanuel Macron

spacer.png

Speaking with the italian national tv news he gave his advice to european people: "Don't forget to make babies, Make babies....bambino.."

https://twitter.com/cinguettavideo/status/1669408445152280592?s=20

"

"Great hywuate replacement!"

"More chirren!"

"Hitler wasn't wrong!"

The way Italy is on hitler's side STILL. :ahh:

The way musk's demented LYING fans acted like him taking over Twitter was going to be "business as usual" :ahh:

The way the left is ALWAYS right about the rich. :ahh:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

"Great hywuate replacement!"

"More chirren!"

"Hitler wasn't wrong!"

The way Italy is on hitler's side STILL. :ahh:

The way musk's demented LYING fans acted like him taking over Twitter was going to be "business as usual" :ahh:

The way the left is ALWAYS right about the rich. :ahh:

He met president of france too and he's kinda of centrist- leftist...so it's interesting. He was in italy yesterday and in France today, I'm asking if the tour goes on. 

Edited by vale9001

The way rich people see the rest of us as cattle is never going to sit right with my spirit 

• Like 7

the rich and privileged can't survive without exploiting the youth. let that sink in.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

He met president of france too and he's kinda of centrist- leftist...so it's interesting. He was in italy yesterday and in France today, I'm asking if the tour goes on. 

You are really saying MACRON is ''centrist'' (can we please abolish this void of any meaning term already ffs) and a LEFTIST? :deadbanana4: ******* MACRON? :ghostface:

If he wants to help, he should give them tips to solve what is causing people to not want to have babies :clown:

Then pay everyone to “make babies”, put legal limits on tuition and rent, and provide quality universal healthcare to US citizens.  Every single parent I know with children is struggling, even so called “wealthy” ones.  

• Like 4

Lots of people would be happy to have more children, but the cost of living makes it impossible. Just the rent prices are insane. It's not as simple as he makes it out to be and no one wants to sacrifice for the benefit of the common folk.

tWcq6E6.gif

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

You are really saying MACRON is ''centrist'' (can we please abolish this void of any meaning term already ffs) and a LEFTIST? :deadbanana4: ******* MACRON? :ghostface:

Yes.

Or american democrats are not leftists too. 

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Yes.

Most European mainstream parties are at the center. Actual leftists parties exist but people make it out that Europe is some leftist paradise when it’s not. 

41 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Most European mainstream parties are at the center. Actual leftists parties exist but people make it out that Europe is some leftist paradise when it’s not. 

They're placing Macron on a US political scale.  He be considered an avg Democrat here, possibly even more left leaning considering France's universal healthcare and affordable college system (even if that wasn't his doing).

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

Yes.

They most definitely aren't. :redface: It sounds like you don't know what a leftist even is going off these posts. 

Edited by AMIT

6 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Because he has a big company and they want his money, and for Tesla to invest there... no one cares about political orientation when there's money to be made

4 hours ago, Tropez said:

Compared to the US they are pretty left like Biden would definitely be considered right wing by European standards. People definitely exaggerate though. 

-

Elon can go **** himself. Just another white privileged man born into a rich family. 

He didn't lie. Especially now that white people don't want to have children. 

4 minutes ago, arceus said:

He didn't lie. Especially now that white people don't want to have children. 

Literally every continent except Africa has declining fertility rates. Couples can't even afford to buy a house in their 30s, why would they want the expense of multiple children? 

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Compared to the US they are pretty left like Biden would definitely be considered right wing by European standards. People definitely exaggerate though. 

-

Elon can go **** himself. Just another white privileged man born into a rich family. 

This is an exaggeration. The Dems would be considered center in Europe. Republicans obviously right. 

Again, I think people on Atrl really exaggerate what is left, right and center. Having public healthcare doesn’t make your country left. 

I also should be more specific when it comes to Europe. A place like Italy isn’t some leftist country, nor is the UK or France. 

5 hours ago, Tropez said:

This is an exaggeration. The Dems would be considered center in Europe. Republicans obviously right. 

Again, I think people on Atrl really exaggerate what is left, right and center. Having public healthcare doesn’t make your country left. 

I also should be more specific when it comes to Europe. A place like Italy isn’t some leftist country, nor is the UK or France. 

I would say dems are centre right in most European countries and Republicans far right. Free health care, 4 weeks minimum paid vacation, stricter employment laws, higher minimum wage and sick leave are left wing (not necessarily leftist) ideals. The US is an outlier amongst western countries for being very right especially fiscally. It doesn’t mean Europe is leftist or some utopia (in some ways it’s far more racist) but things in the US like no paid maternity leave or being bankrupt from healthcare seem absurd to the average European.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.