Rihanna for LOUIS VUITTON Spring-Summer 2024

JayG

The coffee cut makes this very cheap. What was she/they thinking?

Queen of Life :clap3:

57 minutes ago, Rebel Lion said:

The coffee cut makes this very cheap. What was she/they thinking?

LV is tacky anyway so the cafe fits right in

With Virgil gone, I'm curious to see how Pharrell will steer this ship. One thing about Rih, pregnant or not, she still collects her coins.

• Like 1

Just now, Jormungand said:

With Virgil gone, I'm curious to see how Pharrell will steer this ship. One thing about Rih, pregnant or not, she still collects her coins.

Lets hope not in the direction of his production career cause lord... he once was the best

I like it!

But also,

1 hour ago, digitalhzad said:

LV is tacky anyway so the cafe fits right in

This - you have to expect some level of tackiness from certain brands. I personally don't mind it. 

2 hours ago, onapearl said:

I like it!

But also,

This - you have to expect some level of tackiness from certain brands. I personally don't mind it. 

It's primarily because they want to be relatable and highlight the versatility of their brand. LV has always tried to be high end exclusive yet "street".

48 minutes ago, Artist said:

It's primarily because they want to be relatable and highlight the versatility of their brand. LV has always tried to be high end exclusive yet "street".

Theyve become too “street” its very ghetto 

3 hours ago, onapearl said:

I like it!

But also,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.