Timothee Chalamet's career on the brink: Urged to flee from Kylie Jenner

GentleDance

Kylie Jenner's 'boyfriend' Timothee Chalamet urged to 'walk away' from her to save career

Those closest to Timothee Chalamet have reportedly told the star to forget about a romance with Kylie Jenner if he wants to keep his career.

But it's said some of the 27-year-old pals believe she could ruin his career in the acting world and have allegedly told him to "walk away" from the relationship.

"Every guy who dates or marries one of the Kar-Jenners winds up on the scrap heap, wondering what happened to their reputation and career," one source said.

Timothee's pals aren't said to approve of any relationship with Kylie Jenner ( Getty Images)

In a message to RadarOnline, the insider continued: "Timothee has a bright future. Getting involved with Kylie can lead to everything going up in flames."

Another went on to list a number of examples of the supposed Kardashian curse as they warned their mate off pursuing the model.

"Every one of those guys left their relationship with a Kar-Jenner worse off than they arrived," the said.

"Kanye’s a walking train wreck. Caitlyn is a desperately seeking attention has-been. And Kris and Tristan are both out of the NBA and jeered every time they walk into an arena!"

The latest "advice" comes after rumours suggests Timothee had already met Kylie's family as she looked for their approval for her potential new man.

A source has said the famous family "absolutely approve" of Kylie's new romance as she's finally met someone who "makes her smile".

He is said to have met with Kylie's mum Kris Jenner and sister Kendall Jenner.

Add to the comments below to share your thoughts

Speaking to US Weekly, the source added: "They really like him and think he's different from anybody Kylie has dated in the past. He has a great sense of humour, and he makes her smile which is the most important thing to them."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/kylie-jenners-boyfriend-timothee-chalamet-30178183

Edited by GentleDance

Timothee will break the curse.

Timothee is one of the most shoved down actors in recent history. 

• Like 4

Timothee has wise friends :clap3:

Just avoid that deranged family and their attention-seeking shenanigans.

i mean he can date who he wants

Spoiler

although that family is the pits but its ultimately his choice

Edited by Insanity

Timothee is VASTLY overrated and everywhere. All I see is a perpetual eunuch crossed with the human equivalent of Pepé Le Pew. Kudos to his agent and manager for creating this mirage over all of Hollywood and continuing to be booked - given that, it surprises me they haven't kept him away from this cluster****.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

"Timothee has a bright future. Getting involved with Kylie can lead to everything going up in flames."

i yelped :rip:

5 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Timothee is VASTLY overrated and everywhere. All I see is a perpetual eunuch crossed with the human equivalent of Pepé Le Pew. Kudos to his agent and manager for creating this mirage over all of Hollywood and continuing to be booked - given that, it surprises me they haven't kept him away from this cluster****.

:deadvision:

10 hours ago, Espresso said:

The fact he has all this industry and media hype and has yet to translate it to box office success is crazy.

Kylie seems chill and like she wants to be a homemaker/full time mom. She's not even in the new show that much... I think she wants to live a more lowkey life with her kiddos. Also, the Kardashians and Jenners are family oriented 

Timothee and Kylie Jenner? I-

Since when??? :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Harry styles is bigger than ever despite ******* Kendall so :coffee2:

35 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

The fact he has all this industry and media hype and has yet to translate it to box office success is crazy.

Call me by your name Is already a modern classic. Which Is Better in terms of career Building than beiing on a generic super hero movie with 700m dollars and when 90% of audience will call you Thor for the next 10 years 

Also dune Is a very popular movie. Almost 700k votes in imdb. It was released during pandemic and with an HBO max release on same day. But had impact and sequel Is very waited. 

Movies like Bones and all got a lot of press and interesting from his precence. Just people don't watch this kind of movies anymore on the big screen even with Brad Pitt on It. Star Power has now different forms. He can make popular and talked about movies are not easy to sell. 

Wonka will be probably his first full commercial big crowds appealing movie, where the success is almost all on him. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't like them together but a bit dramatic. Dune 2 and Wonka will likely be big hits regardless :rip:

I mean it lowkey happened to the brother (rob)  too so this is too far off 

15 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Call me by your name Is already a modern classic. Which Is Better in terms of career Building than being on a generic superhero movie with 700m dollars and when 90% of audience will call you Thor for the next 10 years 

Also dune Is a very popular movie. Almost 700k votes in imdb. It was released during pandemic and with an HBO max release on same day. But had impact and sequel Is very waited. 

Movies like Bones and all got a lot of press and interest from his presence. Just people don't watch this kind of movies anymore on the big screen even with Brad Pitt on It. Star Power has now different forms. He can make popular and talked about movies are not easy to sell. 

Wonka will be probably his first full commercial big crowds appealing movie, where the success is almost all on him. 

Timothee's detractors aren't using generic superhero movies as a counter argument but you tried. In terms of career and legacy building with CMBYN, get back to me when Armie Hammer stops being a travel agent. Dune sold Dune - Timothee was not the draw commercially even if he was critically - same will go for Wonka as an established brand as well. Folks that don't see his appeal aren't asking for the 180 of a standard outdated John Wayne type either so that argument falls flat on its face. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

@BNF91 run the Dune numbers for the uninformed:swan:

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

@BNF91 run the Dune numbers for the uninformed:swan:

Did Timothee sell Dune or did anticipation for Dune sell Dune? 

If folks want to bring on quotes from focus groups from the studio I'm all ears but you're not gonna pull this gaslighting here, sorry. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.