what's happening with the orcas

khalyan

• ATRL Moderator

what's going on, why are they unionizing?  how many boats have they sunk? can someone summarize i'm too lazy to look myself :heart2: 

A group of around 20-30 (?) of the same orcas from some part in Europe have been attacking boats and have sunk three so far. It started in 2020 and I believe there's no known reason why it's happening, but they've started teaching other orcas in the area to attack as well. Mother Nature is pissed and is sending out her army :rip:

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, LustSpell said:

Mother Nature is pissed and is sending out her army :rip:

Her serve :clap3:

They determined that it's because one of the orcas was captured and figured out a way to disable a boat when they escaped and taught it to the other orcas. You should look it up on youtube.

Thugs of the sea :biblio: They need to settle down before we seaworld their ass

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

A group of around 20-30 (?) of the same orcas from some part in Europe have been attacking boats and have sunk three so far. It started in 2020 and I believe there's no known reason why it's happening, but they've started teaching other orcas in the area to attack as well. Mother Nature is pissed and is sending out her army :rip:

21 minutes ago, Rebel Lion said:

They determined that it's because one of the orcas was captured and figured out a way to disable a boat when they escaped and taught it to the other orcas. You should look it up on youtube.

Screaming I love this occurrence for the sole fact that 99% of people with boats and yachts in Europe have to be rich people so this issue does not affect any of the normal wage people in the world really

I hope they continue and sink every boat possible

Orca's are main dolphin girlies

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

humans been encroaching on their territories and girlies said enough

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Their fat asses are finally exercising to try and lose weight I guess

queens!

• ATRL Moderator

They heard Ed Sheeran's latest single in which he brags about how his boat won't sink and they said, "Oh really? Think again, b***h."

Doing gods work :clap3:

I guess the no recorded orca attack against humans thing is about to change :emofish:

Cetacean Excellence 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.