Golden Hit: Season 4 📀 Congrats to Kylie Jenner! 🌸

fountain

10 minutes ago, Hug said:

The round 1 deadline was 12 hours ago and yet we don't have results and round 2 already...a very slow season :!ohno:

Heard a rumour that @JoeAg and @Jackson got into a BIG fight behind the scenes because they were both unhappy sharing their “J” beginning names and wanted to be the only “J” judge on the panel. Caused some major delays and production issues. In fact I fear we may never recover, the situation is absolutely unprecedented. I tried to convince Jackson to change his name back to GotSkill, even offered a bribe, but my efforts are to no avail. Thank god @Legend E has not caused any problems during this chaos— well, besides spinning Kelly Clarkson’s Chemistry on repeat since it’s release, but I can deal with that easily in comparison to the battle of the J’s :weeps: in fact the music has fit pretty well and essentially become a soundtrack to the whole thing. Every time I hear “i hate love (feat. Steve Martin)” all I can think about is when security had to split up the two when they indirectly caused a food fight that the other staff members mistakenly believed to be in good spirits, meanwhile they nearly tore each other to death using their paper sporks (save the turtles) and I was hit in the head by a box of cheerios and have been in the hospital ever since, still able to hear Kelly’s voice in the distance due to the volume at which E plays it. 

Honestly pray for Golden Hit. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Jackson

• poki

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, fountain said:

Heard a rumour that @JoeAg and @Jackson got into a BIG fight behind the scenes because they were both unhappy sharing their “J” beginning names and wanted to be the only “J” judge on the panel. Caused some major delays and production issues. In fact I fear we may never recover, the situation is absolutely unprecedented. I tried to convince Jackson to change his name back to GotSkill, even offered a bribe, but my efforts are to no avail. Thank god @Legend E has not caused any problems during this chaos— well, besides spinning Kelly Clarkson’s Chemistry on repeat since it’s release, but I can deal with that easily in comparison to the battle of the J’s :weeps: in fact the music has fit pretty well and essentially become a soundtrack to the whole thing. Every time I hear “i hate love (feat. Steve Martin)” all I can think about is when security had to split up the two when they indirectly caused a food fight that the other staff members mistakenly believed to be in good spirits, meanwhile they nearly tore each other to death using their paper sporks (save the turtles) and I was hit in the head by a box of cheerios and have been in the hospital ever since, still able to hear Kelly’s voice in the distance due to the volume at which E plays it. 

Honestly pray for Golden Hit. 

I hope we can Skip This Part and the two legends can Magic-ally come to terms. I fear the only way this could happen is by continuing to stream the album of the decade, Chemistry. IK...TR :gaycat1:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Legend E said:

I hope we can Skip This Part and the two legends can Magic-ally come to terms. I fear the only way this could happen is by continuing to stream the album of the decade, Chemistry. IK...TR :gaycat1:

i’ve been streaming! hoping it will help me heal and move on from this :cries:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Is it too late to submit?

feel free to submit! i haven’t even started judging yet and won’t until tomorrow 

• Like 1

Yes if anybody comes in and is still wanting to submit don’t hesitate since judging is only just taking place :bird:

Lucky I'm not a judge, ATRL Radio entries still sitting in my inbox this entire week because I still can't convince everyone to send their scores

I just noticed the ATRL update broke your avi format because now it's squares :deadbanana4:

There really is a curse 

I don't want a SQUARE avi, I'm not a dork :biblio:

1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I just noticed the ATRL update broke your avi format because now it's squares :deadbanana4:

There really is a curse 

I don't want a SQUARE avi, I'm not a dork :biblio:

It's a tragedy tbh what did we do to deserve this :fish2:

I might have to see if I can edit them to look a bit better 

The songs of Round 1, The Pokemon Types challenge:

worldwide angel - Grace

XO_Life - Is the...?

GentleDance - DNA

Tropical - Read Your Mind

Hug - Heaven only exists in the dark

Julianna Calm Down - Silver Skin

StormPulse - Exodus

OreGuy - Sunshine At Sea

PoKiTaurus - Victory Tune

8thPrince - Hurricane

xboyselenatorx - Ghost and Maniac

Prisoner - Sky Children

Kylie Jenner - Lost in the Rays 

If there are any late entries I'll edit this to include them too

Results should hopefully be over the weekend but this is dependent on the judges schedules, I know @JoeAg is performing at Denver Pride tomorrow and we're rooting for you king, hope it goes well and you have a great time! :heart:

In the mean time, Round 2 will be posted tomorrow so look forward to that too  :bird:

Edited by fountain

36 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

GotSkill is a cool name, I would steal it if I had ATRL+ :bird:

it was my name on here from 2014 until like 2017 when i was gifted ATRL+ - but that era is OVER 

Best of luck to everyone involved in this fourth season of Golden Hit! The graphics are beautiful and I'm sure the songs will also reflect that with this current lineup. 🌸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Best of luck to everyone involved in this fourth season of Golden Hit! The graphics are beautiful and I'm sure the songs will also reflect that with this current lineup. 🌸

Legend :WAP: I hope you are doing well :hughard:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Aurora said:

thanks icon :heart: will be streaming aurorenaissance in your honor 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Aurora :wanda:

• Like 1

I have just a few entries left before my mentor feedback is ready :eddie:

Overall it is looking like a great first round and a strong start to the season! 

spacer.png

Round 1: The Pokémon Types Challenge 

Lemme just preface this first with a quick reminder than I’m not a part of the judging panel this season! My feedback is intended to be separate from the judge’s reviews and to offer a different perspective to theirs, coming from a reader not trying to look at the entries entirely critically but rather from a mentorship viewpoint. I really enjoyed these entries and I’m not sure what to expect from the judging this round as there are so many great songs here, but I hope my feedback can feel appreciative and offer a promising outlook. Good luck everybody and thanks for all submitting this round!

(*I’ve only read the entries that were either sent to me or requested this feedback on the submission form, if you don’t want me to read your entry or provide feedback next round then feel free to leave the question relating to it blank on the next submission form*)

—————

@worldwide angel - Grace

Congrats on being the first submission of the season!

And what a great one it was, I absolutely loved getting to read this. This appeals to a lot of points that I love, so I fear if I was judging this season I would have stanned. It’s just so pure and the sentiment is so strong and put across so well. At the same time, despite its sweet nature it also has a lot of power to it through its defiance and self assertion. The context behind your choice of the fairy typing too, and the way that it acts as a reclamation and piece of empowerment, is creative genius. Overall such a great song and I hope the judges give it the love that it deserves!

To highlight a few lyrics that I loved, “don’t mistake our smiles for weakness, while you make us out as wicked” and “just like the universe, here for the start, won’t miss the end” were fantastic. We’re here to stay, and this song is a wonderful tribute to the queer community. 

@XO_Life - Is the…?

This song is definitely a great example of the dark typing and I enjoyed how you incorporated this imagery and overall dark essence to the song. We love a scornful anthem, tbh! I definitely think this feels relatable, really we all have people that we feel this way about, people who have wronged us in some way, it happens throughout life and this song is a great response to that. I love this factor to it, as much as we are taught forgiveness and to be the bigger person, sometimes you can’t help but secretly feel differently and have these darker thoughts about the situation, and I think this song is an interesting look at that nature. *insert Wendy Williams clap if she should suffer meme*

While we may not always feel we can voice this directly, or may not even want to, songwriting is definitely a great way to get out that negative energy and I think this song acts well in this regard. 

@GentleDance - DNA

Oh wow oh wow, you’re back and serving a poetic banger already. That’s really what you are, such a poet, and your writing is so sophisticated, I want to read it over and over again and dissect it and relate to it. I really like the concept behind this song, we really are predisposed to so much in life and society and it truly can be so grey like in the song, and I think a lot of us do dream of something more fairytale and dreamlike, naturally as a result of everything we face and see; maybe even now more than ever. I found this to be a great and poetic reflection over this, and something that I can read over and over and find new layers and interpretations to it each time thanks to your inimitable style. Your writing is one of a kind and it’s amazing to see it again, I look forward to seeing the judge’s interpretations, thank you!

@Tropical - Read Your Mind

A big, big congratulations on writing your first song! I hope you enjoyed it and that it is only the first of many!

You’ve definitely brought the fun with this song, it really is easy to picture it in this pop dance style you describe, and I think it’s a good interpretation of psychic that is done in a nice way with the mind reading theme. And, of course, all the direct references to Pokemon throughout the song, with psybeam, hypnosis, and even Mewtwo, it really brought and fun and campy feel to the song which I definitely felt while reading it and hopefully the judges too. I like that it doesn’t take itself too serious, and of course with this being your very first song written it’s a good small step into your potential which I think it’s better than attempting to dive in at the deep end and struggling. Overall a fun introduction and I hope it has helped you flex your songwriting muscles, with endless room to grow. It will be great to see where you go next from here as you start to carve out and find your own songwriting voice, and I hope you continue to have fun with it. Who knows what the future has in store for your writing! It’s exciting and I hope you’re looking forward to it. 

@Hug - Heaven only exists in the dark

This is a really beautiful song. I know you touched on this in your explanation (and yes I read it after the fact like you requested instead of before as I usually do!), that religious themed songs may not always feel the most unique, but for me this had no impact on the song at all. In fact I thought the theme was really well executed and only was there to service the song and it’s emotional content, as opposed to being a crutch to prop up the song itself. And, hearing about your inspiration behind the song, its use all makes sense anyway and feels appropriate. I really loved what was going on here, and rather than feeling very “chains and pain” as you described, I actually found the song to be really eloquent and beautifully put. The way this is written, the emotions here can refer to anything and it’s left very open to interpretation since the cause of their pain is not touched on, but I found this to be a strength for the song as it means it is really universal and relatable. Beyond that, those emotions presented here are really well developed and articulated brilliantly, and thanks to really snappy and strong lyricism the song is just a joy to read. There are so many great lines that I could point out, that it would be redundant to do so. I’m ready to see the judges stan this. 

@OreGuy - Sunshine At Sea

I like your use of water imagery here. Typically, water is more often than not associated with more positive themes, so it’s actually quite refreshing seeing its use here, especially when the song title itself seems to imply a more optimistic tone for the song. We love subverting expectations! I have to say, I don’t know if it was supposed to be taken literally, but the image put across in the second half of the chorus, of this protagonist floating in their failure and worry, chained to the bottom of the sea, as cruises pass by and they act as a jester for them… that is striking. And again I don’t know if it was supposed to be more of a metaphor or not, but still I found that part lyrically really powerful and it cemented the song for me. Overall this is a really great and isolating song, I think there are lots to unpack here but definitely vastly relatable and a great first entry to the season. 

@PoKiTaurus - Victory Tune

This is such a great debut to Golden Hit. This song was such a lovely anthem for perseverance, and actually really energising to read. Sometimes we need a reminder of these things, a reminder to keep looking forward and remain hopeful, and I think this song does a really, really good job of achieving this. It was so sweet to read, and there really wasn’t any part of it that I didn’t enjoy or didn’t put a smile on my face. As someone who tries to always be optimistic I find myself saying a lot of these exact things to myself, and to see them written down here in song form was definitely touching. The song and its message resonate with me fully and I just completely admired reading it. What I really loved in particular was the ultimate sentiment here, that no matter the hardships that you might face, you never really lose, because we are ever evolving, ever learning, ever enduring creatures, and it was really beautiful to see this put across in its ways through the song. A wonderful first entry, and I hope that the judges will give this the appreciation that it deserves. 

@8thPrince - Hurricane

This made for such a refreshing read. Such a free spirited, light hearted and energetic song. The wind theme that accompanies this theme and the imagery that goes with it just perfectly fit and created such a well rounded song from beginning to end. Still, the song is filled with your usual quirks and the thing that makes your writing so fun; your unique eye. From oolong leaves to swallowtails and babbling brooks, you always bring such life to your songs and craft worlds that exist outside the realm of more straightforward or uninventive imagery. I’m reading something that feels well thought out and with thorough intention. My particular favourite line here is the titular one, “so even if a hurricane rips through my life, at least I can say that I was swept off my feet” - both beautifully vivid and sentimental. This song is certainly up to your usual high standard and I really enjoyed reading it. 

@xBoySelenatorx - Ghost and Maniac

Oh wow this was not what I was expecting at all. This is so unique and such an interesting song! While it could be read either way, I love that this story feels open to interpretation; ultimately either the ghost is real, or the woman is a maniac, but there’s no real way for us to know which is the case. This makes for such an entertaining read, and I absolutely loved it honestly. It’s one of the more unconventional entries of the round thanks to this story, but for me it stands out amongst the pack as something really unique. Storytelling songwriting is always fun to read, but sometimes it can be a little hard to fully grasp what the writer was intending with the story or what their inspiration was, but here in this song I think you’ve done a fantastic job of telling this story but doing it lyrically through song. So intriguing and it really makes me wonder what to expect from you next, I have no idea and that’s exciting! I hope that the judge’s enjoy this as much as I did.  

@Prisoner - Sky Children

The imagery here is really lush and lovely, your use of images associated with the sky are so beautiful right from the beginning with “pirouetting across the deep blue sky, tip toeing across surfaces of white”, inviting us right away into this world in a really lovely way and that continues throughout the song with your milky sea, misty trees, starlight, fireflies, banyan trees and more, all fantastic. I’m very intrigued to hear the inspiration behind this song, because I can’t directly pinpoint it myself, and that is fun in a way as it keeps me guessing throughout as to what the association with all of this is. As far as flying type songs come, I think you totally nailed it. Such a wonderful and vivid visual treat. 

@Kylie Jenner - Lost in the Rays

THIS BOP omg!! I’m kinda shook because this feels very different from the songs that you have shared before, especially the ones that are accompanied with soundcloud links to hear then (throwback to bang bang a bang bang, will never forget that bop), but wow this is so different and I love it! I would actually legit listen to this song tbh, it’s so great and thank you for letting us hear this! Lyrically I also really enjoy this, it’s such a dynamic and fun and contagious song, I think it perfectly matches the vibe you were going for, you’ve totally excelled in hitting that beachy, sunset, end of summer feeling. Overall a really really great entry, and I think I’d go as far as calling it my favourite of all your droplets from across the seasons. So enjoyable, I hope the judge’s get into this as much as I did, keep it up!

@Julianna Calm Down - Silver Skin

So far the first and only person to message me in regards to mentorship during the round :jonny: I loved getting the chance to read the song earlier in the week so thank you for doing so! My favourite thing that you did with this entry was that you directly took inspiration from a Pokémon of your choice and tied it in with it’s typing and also it’s backstory to overall pretty much tell the legend of Lugia through your entry. I thought this was a really creative and bold choice for this round, it wasn’t a requirement to take direct inspiration from a Pokemon but I loved how you did in this song and I think it really helps it stand out amongst others in the round as it is the only one of few who took that inspiration, and certainly the one that pushes it the farthest. At the same time what I think you really succeeded in was also making this story relatable, who’d have thought I’d find myself emphasising with an ancient legendary Pokémon? Well I did and it was thanks to your creativity! Such a fun execution of the challenge and I hope the judges get the same enjoyment that I did from it. I got the same enjoyment from reading this submitted version too and I think the addition of the outro and the changes to the song are great, I really appreciate them and I do think it does well to push the song further and really highlight that dangerous aspect and definitely helps up the stakes emotionally when reading. Overall a really great and creative song, and a strong debut to Golden Hit, I’m looking forward to seeing what you submit next!

:bird:

Edited by fountain
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, fountain said:

spacer.png

Round 1: The Pokémon Types Challenge 

Lemme just preface this first with a quick reminder than I’m not a part of the judging panel this season! My feedback is intended to be separate from the judge’s reviews and to offer a different perspective to theirs, coming from a reader not trying to look at the entries entirely critically but rather from a mentorship viewpoint. I really enjoyed these entries and I’m not sure what to expect from the judging this round as there are so many great songs here, but I hope my feedback can feel appreciative and offer a promising outlook. Good luck everybody and thanks for all submitting this round!

(*I’ve only read the entries that were either sent to me or requested this feedback on the submission form, if you don’t want me to read your entry or provide feedback next round then feel free to leave the question relating to it blank on the next submission form*)

—————

@worldwide angel - Grace

Congrats on being the first submission of the season!

And what a great one it was, I absolutely loved getting to read this. This appeals to a lot of points that I love, so I fear if I was judging this season I would have stanned. It’s just so pure and the sentiment is so strong and put across so well. At the same time, despite its sweet nature it also has a lot of power to it through its defiance and self assertion. The context behind your choice of the fairy typing too, and the way that it acts as a reclamation and piece of empowerment, is creative genius. Overall such a great song and I hope the judges give it the love that it deserves!

To highlight a few lyrics that I loved, “don’t mistake our smiles for weakness, while you make us out as wicked” and “just like the universe, here for the start, won’t miss the end” were fantastic. We’re here to stay, and this song is a wonderful tribute to the queer community. 

@XO_Life - Is the…?

This song is definitely a great example of the dark typing and I enjoyed how you incorporated this imagery and overall dark essence to the song. We love a scornful anthem, tbh! I definitely think this feels relatable, really we all have people that we feel this way about, people who have wronged us in some way, it happens throughout life and this song is a great response to that. I love this factor to it, as much as we are taught forgiveness and to be the bigger person, sometimes you can’t help but secretly feel differently and have these darker thoughts about the situation, and I think this song is an interesting look at that nature. *insert Wendy Williams clap if she should suffer meme*

While we may not always feel we can voice this directly, or may not even want to, songwriting is definitely a great way to get out that negative energy and I think this song acts well in this regard. 

@GentleDance - DNA

Oh wow oh wow, you’re back and serving a poetic banger already. That’s really what you are, such a poet, and your writing is so sophisticated, I want to read it over and over again and dissect it and relate to it. I really like the concept behind this song, we really are predisposed to so much in life and society and it truly can be so grey like in the song, and I think a lot of us do dream of something more fairytale and dreamlike, naturally as a result of everything we face and see; maybe even now more than ever. I found this to be a great and poetic reflection over this, and something that I can read over and over and find new layers and interpretations to it each time thanks to your inimitable style. Your writing is one of a kind and it’s amazing to see it again, I look forward to seeing the judge’s interpretations, thank you!

@Tropical - Read Your Mind

A big, big congratulations on writing your first song! I hope you enjoyed it and that it is only the first of many!

You’ve definitely brought the fun with this song, it really is easy to picture it in this pop dance style you describe, and I think it’s a good interpretation of psychic that is done in a nice way with the mind reading theme. And, of course, all the direct references to Pokemon throughout the song, with psybeam, hypnosis, and even Mewtwo, it really brought and fun and campy feel to the song which I definitely felt while reading it and hopefully the judges too. I like that it doesn’t take itself too serious, and of course with this being your very first song written it’s a good small step into your potential which I think it’s better than attempting to dive in at the deep end and struggling. Overall a fun introduction and I hope it has helped you flex your songwriting muscles, with endless room to grow. It will be great to see where you go next from here as you start to carve out and find your own songwriting voice, and I hope you continue to have fun with it. Who knows what the future has in store for your writing! It’s exciting and I hope you’re looking forward to it. 

@Hug - Heaven only exists in the dark

This is a really beautiful song. I know you touched on this in your explanation (and yes I read it after the fact like you requested instead of before as I usually do!), that religious themed songs may not always feel the most unique, but for me this had no impact on the song at all. In fact I thought the theme was really well executed and only was there to service the song and it’s emotional content, as opposed to being a crutch to prop up the song itself. And, hearing about your inspiration behind the song, its use all makes sense anyway and feels appropriate. I really loved what was going on here, and rather than feeling very “chains and pain” as you described, I actually found the song to be really eloquent and beautifully put. The way this is written, the emotions here can refer to anything and it’s left very open to interpretation since the cause of their pain is not touched on, but I found this to be a strength for the song as it means it is really universal and relatable. Beyond that, those emotions presented here are really well developed and articulated brilliantly, and thanks to really snappy and strong lyricism the song is just a joy to read. There are so many great lines that I could point out, that it would be redundant to do so. I’m ready to see the judges stan this. 

@OreGuy - Sunshine At Sea

I like your use of water imagery here. Typically, water is more often than not associated with more positive themes, so it’s actually quite refreshing seeing its use here, especially when the song title itself seems to imply a more optimistic tone for the song. We love subverting expectations! I have to say, I don’t know if it was supposed to be taken literally, but the image put across in the second half of the chorus, of this protagonist floating in their failure and worry, chained to the bottom of the sea, as cruises pass by and they act as a jester for them… that is striking. And again I don’t know if it was supposed to be more of a metaphor or not, but still I found that part lyrically really powerful and it cemented the song for me. Overall this is a really great and isolating song, I think there are lots to unpack here but definitely vastly relatable and a great first entry to the season. 

@PoKiTaurus - Victory Tune

This is such a great debut to Golden Hit. This song was such a lovely anthem for perseverance, and actually really energising to read. Sometimes we need a reminder of these things, a reminder to keep looking forward and remain hopeful, and I think this song does a really, really good job of achieving this. It was so sweet to read, and there really wasn’t any part of it that I didn’t enjoy or didn’t put a smile on my face. As someone who tries to always be optimistic I find myself saying a lot of these exact things to myself, and to see them written down here in song form was definitely touching. The song and its message resonate with me fully and I just completely admired reading it. What I really loved in particular was the ultimate sentiment here, that no matter the hardships that you might face, you never really lose, because we are ever evolving, ever learning, ever enduring creatures, and it was really beautiful to see this put across in its ways through the song. A wonderful first entry, and I hope that the judges will give this the appreciation that it deserves. 

@8thPrince - Hurricane

This made for such a refreshing read. Such a free spirited, light hearted and energetic song. The wind theme that accompanies this theme and the imagery that goes with it just perfectly fit and created such a well rounded song from beginning to end. Still, the song is filled with your usual quirks and the thing that makes your writing so fun; your unique eye. From oolong leaves to swallowtails and babbling brooks, you always bring such life to your songs and craft worlds that exist outside the realm of more straightforward or uninventive imagery. I’m reading something that feels well thought out and with thorough intention. My particular favourite line here is the titular one, “so even if a hurricane rips through my life, at least I can say that I was swept off my feet” - both beautifully vivid and sentimental. This song is certainly up to your usual high standard and I really enjoyed reading it. 

@xBoySelenatorx - Ghost and Maniac

Oh wow this was not what I was expecting at all. This is so unique and such an interesting song! While it could be read either way, I love that this story feels open to interpretation; ultimately either the ghost is real, or the woman is a maniac, but there’s no real way for us to know which is the case. This makes for such an entertaining read, and I absolutely loved it honestly. It’s one of the more unconventional entries of the round thanks to this story, but for me it stands out amongst the pack as something really unique. Storytelling songwriting is always fun to read, but sometimes it can be a little hard to fully grasp what the writer was intending with the story or what their inspiration was, but here in this song I think you’ve done a fantastic job of telling this story but doing it lyrically through song. So intriguing and it really makes me wonder what to expect from you next, I have no idea and that’s exciting! I hope that the judge’s enjoy this as much as I did.  

@Prisoner - Sky Children

The imagery here is really lush and lovely, your use of images associated with the sky are so beautiful right from the beginning with “pirouetting across the deep blue sky, tip toeing across surfaces of white”, inviting us right away into this world in a really lovely way and that continues throughout the song with your milky sea, misty trees, starlight, fireflies, banyan trees and more, all fantastic. I’m very intrigued to hear the inspiration behind this song, because I can’t directly pinpoint it myself, and that is fun in a way as it keeps me guessing throughout as to what the association with all of this is. As far as flying type songs come, I think you totally nailed it. Such a wonderful and vivid visual treat. 

@Kylie Jenner - Lost in the Rays

THIS BOP omg!! I’m kinda shook because this feels very different from the songs that you have shared before, especially the ones that are accompanied with soundcloud links to hear then (throwback to bang bang a bang bang, will never forget that bop), but wow this is so different and I love it! I would actually legit listen to this song tbh, it’s so great and thank you for letting us hear this! Lyrically I also really enjoy this, it’s such a dynamic and fun and contagious song, I think it perfectly matches the vibe you were going for, you’ve totally excelled in hitting that beachy, sunset, end of summer feeling. Overall a really really great entry, and I think I’d go as far as calling it my favourite of all your droplets from across the seasons. So enjoyable, I hope the judge’s get into this as much as I did, keep it up!

:bird:

thank you so much :duca::heart2: :jonny5:

• Like 1

Omg - I must have ticked the box accidentally that said I didn’t want mentor feedback. That’s not the case, I would love for you to post feedback on my song! @fountain :monkey: How rude of me … 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Omg - I must have ticked the box accidentally that said I didn’t want mentor feedback. That’s not the case, I would love for you to post feedback on my song! @fountain :monkey: How rude of me … 

Oop no problem, I will read and edit in some feedback for it and @ you when it’s done! :bird:

• Like 1

your feedback is super valuable.

Edited by Julianna Calm Down
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.