Bruno Mars, Live in Israel - Two Shows Sold Out, Third Date Incoming

ZIVERT

spacer.png

A third Israel concert by US pop star Bruno Mars could be in the works, with US events promoter Live Nation considering as much after his first two shows sold out almost immediately, making him arguably the most commercially successful performer in Israeli history.

All tickets to Bruno Mars' second show, set for October 7, were sold out in a matter of hours after they went on sale. So far, the singer's concerts have sold a grand total of 125,000 tickets for his two concerts, one on October 4 and the other on October 7. Pre-sale tickets were also bought at an unprecedented rate, with very few tickets left to be purchased by the general public at all.

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/culture/article-746111

Christina and now Bruno, Israeli pop fans are eating this year :eek: 

Edited by ZIVERT

yass apartheid 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

He will face no backlash (just like Maroon 5, JT, JB, Guns N Roses…)since antisemitism is only effective when it goes hand in hand with misogyny :clap3: 

Edited by Minogue
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Minogue said:

He will face no backlash (just like Maroon 5, JT, JB, Guns N Roses…)since antisemitism is only effective when it goes hand in hand with misogyny :clap3: 

Criticism of genocide is not antisemitism.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

On my birthday as well. 

Wish he came to Turkey as well while he is in Middle East:chick3:

Good for him and his israeli fans :clap3:

37 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Criticism of genocide is not antisemitism.

Israel between 2008 and 2021 has killed over 4,000 Palestinian civilians.

Since 2001, the US interventions in the middle east have killed over 335,000 innocent civilians (report by Brown University's Costs of War). 

So why does the US get a pass for their atrocities and Israel’s citizens have to suffer for their government’s wrongdoings?

Seems like selective outrage to me. :giraffe:

• Like 8

He's so in demand. He's going to do a back to back concert in the biggest concert Arena in the Philippines as well on June 24 and 25 and they're sold out. :WAP:

• Like 1

noooo not him too :biblio: he could've came to my country instead... the demand would've been as big as coldplay's 

51 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Since 2001, the US interventions in the middle east have killed over 335,000 innocent civilians (report by Brown University's Costs of War). 

So why does the US get a pass for their atrocities and Israel’s citizens have to suffer for their government’s wrongdoings?

Western white gays just like to complain about things that they know nothing about. Selective outrage mixed with “pick me” behaviour :cm:

OT: I personally wouldn’t go, but glad for him and his fans! :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

Agreed. Intervening in the Middle East cost hundreds of thousands of lives... totally abhorrent...

Yet it dosen't make what's happening in Isreal any less egregious? The death toll is more like 6,000+ ... not to mention this is all happening in real time.

And just going back to my initial point - calling criticism of Isreal "anti semitism" when over hundreds of thousands of Palestines have been displaced is pretty appalling... no?

• Like 1

I know he has a lot of fans there, but yikes you still perform in an apartheid state. I wonder if Beyoncé will perform in Israel..

21 minutes ago, Embustera said:

I know he has a lot of fans there, but yikes you still perform in an apartheid state. I wonder if Beyoncé will perform in Israel..

If he can do 3 shows, she would break surreal records :jonny5: 10 shows incoming in the alleged apartheid state :clap3:

Gross and extremely disappointing. Imagine being willing to do this knowing whats going on in that “country”

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Gross and extremely disappointing. Imagine being willing to do this knowing whats going on in that “country”

Well obviously you don’t know what’s going on in Israel 

So he shouldn’t play for his Israeli fans because Israel sucks? Guess artists shouldn’t perform anywhere in that case :rip: 

Based on your opinions, nobody should perform in US because it's a trash country and going backwards each day. Especially the Republican states.

Fans shouldn't suffer the consequences of the actions their countries make, i mean i disagree with everything Turkey makes for the past 22 years but since i can't change my country, I can only hope that my favorite artists come to my country.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Embustera said:

Beyoncé would be dragged. 

Israel is a disgusting country. It’s 2023 and these pop artists should be aware

4 hours ago, Shelter said:

Beyoncé would be dragged. 

Yes I know. When she announced the Formation tour, there was also a date for Israel on her site. There was a lot of backlash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.