STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Should GameFreak release the Rai-En-Sui PokeDex?

Hiatus

Scarlett Johansson  / Violet Incredible unfortunately has a terrible PokeDex. Should GameFreak free these ones from the Gold/Silver vault? These are literally their best

desktop crane flock — beta mantine (rayleep)… is cute also, they rly...

tigrette #electiger #bestbetamon #pokemon #betapokemon #nintendo #gamefreak  #megapokemon #sugimori #artwork #fakemonartis… | Pokémon species, Pokemon,  Cute pokemon

sui, rai, and en (pokemon and 3 more) drawn by taylortrap622 | Danbooru

Beta Pokémon (GS): Meowsy | Pokécharms

I really feel Gamefreak should take a step back and give themselves time to develop a bigger game.

I really would be here for a set of games where in one game you are in Past Johto and you can also travel to past Kanto with a long story including these leftover beta GC Pokémon ideas and one game that is a sequel to GSC and it starts in a future Kanto and makes you also travel to future Johto with an extended dex, new story etc.

There is so much potential :jonny:

• Like 1

It would be so cool because these versions of Rai, En, Sui are meant to be them before the fire of Brass Tower killed them. The official versions are them after Ho-Oh revived them. That was 150 years ago so they could totally do a Legends: Ho-Oh & Lugia. To this day it wasn't explained what happened to the tower.

It signified the friendship between humans and Pokemon so for that tower of friendship to BURN DOWN means something serious happened. 

They could do such a poetic storyline around Brass Tower :wanda:

Anchorage deserved to be our first Water/Steel :jonny5:

juan-beltran-final-render.jpg?15279182136892ba7f235044e8ac4d3d44701bf4d5.jpeg

49 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I really feel Gamefreak should take a step back and give themselves time to develop a bigger game.

Not a time issue, that's just PokePropaganda. SV had a full 3 years in development, & so has every 3D Pokemon game. Talent is the issue :giraffe:

What Pokémon needs is a 3-4 year release window so they can develop a game that doesn’t feel and look like an early alpha from 1998. 

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Anchorage deserved to be our first Water/Steel :jonny5:

juan-beltran-final-render.jpg?15279182136892ba7f235044e8ac4d3d44701bf4d5.jpeg

Not a time issue, that's just PokePropaganda. SV had a full 3 years in development, & so has every 3D Pokemon game. Talent is the issue :giraffe:

Don't forget this legend!

395.png

OT: Justice for Madame! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqS_blZF4nDfdclWqehUS

Some of these designs are tragic or been repurposed for mons we have now so I doubt it especially now that it leaked 

The ones left could be interesting. 

the fact umbreon doesn’t have poison point as an ability or even learn toxic as lvl up move :rip: 

5 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

:psyduck:

:bibliahh:

Using some of these designs in a new Johto game (like Pokémon Legends) would be a really cute idea. Johto is my favorite region so I'd support. 

Pokemon Legends Celebi and Let's Go Togepi instead of releasing another open-world game like Scatlet and Vomit :clap3:

Most of these concepts have been revisited or reworked into officially released mons anyway. 

I do wish we got the pre-evo Meowth, even though baby mons are pointless. :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.