White Starbucks Manager Fired Amid Furor Over Racism Wins $25 Million

TaggedGalaxy

4 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I am so confused tho, is this the same manager that called the cops? something isn’t adding up/missing 

No. This is the regional manager, who was in charge of the greater district cluster of Starbucks stores and was fired following what had happened in the store, which the courts determined and a jury agreed was a racially based firing.

Edited by Gladiator

isnt it the definition of racism to fire people based on the premise of their skin color or race? these multinationals need to stop forcing their diversity protocols on the workplace because it will only work against them. just hire people regardless if they’re white or black. Hire them based on their qualities 

Good for her

I'm confused though, isn't it starbucks policy that you have to buy a drink first before going to toilet? I remember last time i went here the code for the toilet was on the receipt

For some reason I'm not shocked

20 hours ago, velocity said:

Good for her

I'm confused though, isn't it starbucks policy that you have to buy a drink first before going to toilet? I remember last time i went here the code for the toilet was on the receipt

Yes, and the employee has every right to call the police on them when they refused to leave. The two men were not customers, just loitering but the Internet went up in arms because of it so Starbucks HAD to fire someone who was white. How difficult is it to buy a cup of coffee if you want to use their table, internet, bathroom for a business meeting, cheap mother****ers.

Reverse racism is still racism.

Edited by Edit0rz
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.