How can Lady Gaga's team fix the damage?

Henry Torres

Lady Gaga is currently facing significant backlash on social media, accused of being an insincere supporter of the LGBTQ community, particularly considering her career was built on the gay community. Her current silence during a period when LGBTQ rights are under threat has left fans feeling let down and disheartened.

Regarding PR strategies, how her team should handle this? Would it be more effective for Gaga to maintain silence, assuming the issue will fade away due to indifference towards the LGBTQ community, or should she express support for the LGBTQ community?

What do you think her team will do now?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry Torres

• chosensparkles

• B-Luke

• governmenthooker96

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She should release the Chromatica Ball! All will be forgiven.

First, she needs to explain why she has abandoned the LGBTQIA+ community when we needed her ally’s hip the most. We are in the middle of pride month and she’s done the bare minimum to acknowledge our existence this year.

-defend trans right fiercely. Not a vague #KindessPunk BS but go all out like the statements.

example:

IMG-0560.jpg

-stop being so PR trained all the time. She comes off as inauthentic nowadays.

-create art that stands for SOMETHING! Her music has no message or edge anymore. Even P!nk takes more risks as an artist nowadays. she’s traded her artistic freedom for Hollywood acclaim and it’s sad to see what a once promising artist has become

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

By suing Justin Traitor for his slanderous words.

I think that something like a heartfelt letter written by her, expressing genuine support for the LGBTQ community and addressing latest issues faced by this community, could help

Edited by Henry Torres
  • Thumbs Down 1

Her team is not the problem.

She lives in a bubble locked up in her Malibu mansion only hanging out with her enablers and thinking about money, dermal fillers and fame.

She needs to go back to New York City, experience real life again, talk to artists on the streets and queer people in the clubs and touch grass. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

There is no damage

Stans need to understand that they can't control life of 35 yr old woman. She will do what is best for her.

Move on

Remember what happened to Britney? We don't want that to happen to any other women. 

Targeting Taylor, Ariana or Gaga for not living up to the standards you want is just opposite to what we stand for.

• Thanks 1

Gaga is way too big for these nobodies please :rip:

Nothing is there to fix. The deranged stans, haters and FOMOS trying to drag her, however, should touch grass and do productive things in their lives 

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 1

What I always appreciated about Gaga was her earnestness. Even if it was over the top or messily worded (“chola descent/orient”) it felt like she had something genuine to say. In fact, it’s what made her using her voice feel special and not PR focus grouped.

I really haven’t felt that from her in a while, but there was one moment in 2020 where I did feel true compassion emanating from her, this graduation speech.

Just stop acting like a cyborg without human emotions who only dips back into the human world to shill out the latest shiny new item. You’re Lady Gaga. Do something crazy, like a drag protest outside DeSantis’ office with a bunch of twinks wearing Chromatica jockstraps.

Edited by Beyonnaise
  • Like 1

I don't feel abandoned by Gaga people need to touch grass 

• Like 1

your time away clearly didn't improve your sense of humor, miss Almost Home :fish2:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pop said:

touch grass. 

1 hour ago, Pop said:

It was more socially acceptable in 2011 than it is now when all major corporations are dropping PRIDE support because of the rise in faschist sentiment and anti-gay violence.

57 minutes ago, Pop said:

Also, reminder that Miss Fame Monster never publicly denounced her father’s open support of Donald Trump. 

Are you sure she is the one who needs to "touch grass"?

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 1

The only backlash I’ve seen has been threads on ATRL :rip:

• Haha 1

Scott Borchetta
2 minutes ago, Maneater said:

The only backlash I’ve seen has been threads on ATRL :rip:

This is Lady Gaga.

No one outside of ATRL and a very small bubble on Twitter cares about her.

• Thumbs Down 2

Bring back Laurieann Gibson. We’ll forgive her.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c98c0f76a7667b3e13

What damage?

Her core audiece are white suburban soccer moms, who are not checking if she’s showing support for Pride Month on Twitter. So she’ll be all right. 

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Are you sure she is the one who needs to "touch grass"?

The whole thing is local to Twitter/ATRL. It made zero noise other than ‘PopGa’ stans having an excuse to get out their frustration she doesn’t just do EDM album with s*x lyrics anymore like in 2010 or Britney/Madonna/Katy/Xtina stans being given to do on here or an angle for revenge. It is inuerwring how said ‘stans’ I mentioned always align with them like ‘MR wasn’t a hit!’ ‘LFS bombed’

spacer.png

She’s making bank. I think it’s cringe and she’s got a horrid social media but it’ll get forgotten about 

Gaga, like most of the other girls who are able to, chose money and her passion (occassionally). Nothing will/should be done about it :michael: