• Baby Judas

• QueenofCopyPaste

• KatyPrismSpirit

Just now, BuzzCharts said:

the acclaim keeps pouring in.. :clap3:

I streamed this song 500 times already. :psyduck:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I didn't know it was #18 on US iTunes...

iirc she never did well on itunes even with dl and g4u, so I don't think we should be worried about that

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

US Overall Radio:

#45 (+13). vampire - 20.630 (+3.400)

hopefully it rises enough to close the gap and remain #1 for the 2nd week

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

There’s bad people in all big fandoms, it is what it is unfortunately.  

There’s literally a group of Swifties on Twitter actively trying to get people to stream/buy Last Night so it blocks vampire :deadbanana4:

Swifties are on another level :toofunny3: they have so many crazies in there since it's a huge fandom, I've seen them call olivia racist slurs because she's filo and they get hundreds of likes too :toofunny3:

37 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

iirc she never did well on itunes even with dl and g4u, so I don't think we should be worried about that

hopefully it rises enough to close the gap and remain #1 for the 2nd week

Swifties are on another level :toofunny3: they have so many crazies in there since it's a huge fandom, I've seen them call olivia racist slurs because she's filo and they get hundreds of likes too :toofunny3:

they call Gaga transphobic names and are all rejoicing about that so... that should give you the bigger pictures

of course it's not EVERYONE

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, PopFan1996 said:

Apparently Morgan is staying at #1:rip:

I don't believe it

3 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Are the sales really not enough :deadbanana4:

QueenofCopyPaste

4 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

I don't believe it

Seems logical to me tho it'll still be tight. He's already above her on AM for almost 48 hours now and his radio is so high.. The original prediction was based on the high debut numbers assuming they'll remain 'stable', and the points different was barely 10 points already... very volatile if you ask me

her team better do sumn. ship more vinyls :jonny6:

PLS they need to maximize those shipments because we're tired of that racist staying at #1:rip:

I’m not surprised either.  He is doing much better on Amazon than her and better on Apple Music the rest of the week.  Livies fumbled it by not buying the song on iTunes.  Her sales are terrible compared to other MPGs

There’s a decent chance that account might just be trolling for engagement tho, I’ll wait to meltdown until actual numbers are given 

Edited by BuzzCharts

of morgan stays at no.1 im gonna ***

22 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

how do you know its about vampire tho?

WTF THIS IS A NIGHTMARE OMG????

10 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

There’s a decent chance that account might just be trolling for engagement tho, I’ll wait to meltdown until actual numbers are given 

I don't think lip trolls much, never really seen him do that but maybe it's just how close it is that's upsetting? Like I'm sure she's ahead but maybe by not so many points now 

Hopefully this news will motivate her fans, let’s have an ATRL streaming party :laugh:

Streaming this all day to defeat the racist. 

This is.... upsetting lol like I'm actually kinda mad about it :rip: the reason people unite for Morgan is what's the problem for me, if it was anyone else it would suck but I wouldn't really care too much but this is ridiculous 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.