Kanye serves sushi on naked woman, young daughter in attendance

GentleDance

Kanye West had 9-year-old daughter North at party with naked sushi women

Nyotaimori is the Japanese practice of serving sashimi or sushi from the naked body of a woman. Nantaimori refers to the same practice using a male model.

kanye-wests-parenting-slammed-bringing-8

6aLjz88B0UgoPaCw?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1667955607096426497?t=OJ785_qs1tqBuhgNRybhlQ&s=19

https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/06/12/kanye-west-had-9-year-old-daughter-north-at-party-with-naked-sushi-women/

Edited by GentleDance

That’s odd but some people don’t view nudity as inappropriate 

Nothing “unusual“, this is pretty tame for Kanye but I don't know if I'd invite children. Bone Apple Teeth though

I saw some pictures on social medias and thought it was tasteless to have a naked woman being used as a table.

Though if he really brought children to this event and most particularly his children, Kim Kardashian needs to sue his disgusting ass in court and prevent him to have any right on their kids. This is SICK and he seems to be a horrible influence. 

• Like 2

Weren't there people shaming Kim for letting North hang out with Ice Spice, and sing her songs, saying how Kanye would never let that happen ??:coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He's been a sicko, imagine doing this while your own underage daugther is there.

Serving

Spoiler
Spoiler

Lady Gaga is nonchalant as as eats fake blood off woman's naked body at art  show | Daily Mail Online

Now I want a naked guy table. Not to muscle cause then the plates would fall off I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

It’s not an obscure practice so I’m not sure what’s the problem.

• Thumbs Down 1

Nnnnn at the people defending this as if it's just casual, everyday harmless nudity. He is using a naked stranger (who sort of resembles Kim) as a table.

I know Janet didn’t go through all that titty mess for y’all to be acting like Republicans circa 2004 in the year 2023. :redface:

barbiegrande

Her kids have probably seen their moms sex tape at this point, this probably won’t shock them

1 hour ago, WBTlove said:

It’s not an obscure practice so I’m not sure what’s the problem.

It is not "an obscure practice" to pay women, get them naked and use them as a table for food in front of children ? Are you f****** kidding me ? :rip:

21 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It is not "an obscure practice" to pay women, get them naked and use them as a table for food in front of children ? Are you f****** kidding me ? :rip:

Honey' I grew up to that imagery all over tv.

What are you talking about?

Anybody who's seen a few movies based in Japan (or really any Asia country as we know Hollywood don't mind mis-matching cultures).

Rush Hour & Rising Sun are 2 quick classics that come to mind. 

Edited by WBTlove

I mean it's definitely a choice, but I don't understand the fuss about nudity, I'm sure North has seen her parents naked at some point so what's to be surprised.

The practice of having someone as a plate, now that's some weird ****. Like what is even the point?

Waiting for the far rightys to go after him jk we all know their outrage is faux

That’s just gross and not just the fact he has one of his children there with him, but the fact people would eat something off some random naked persons body :biblio:

If this was someone like Sam Smith laying on the table some of you wouldn't be saying 'there's no problem with it' and would be already saying some nasty stuff, but since it's a hot woman you don't even bat an eye :rip:

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

I mean if yall are fine with women being used as plates :redface:

The way some people are completely fine with women literally objectifying themselves :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.