Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora | Ubisoft | December 7, 2023

sam.teas

avatar-frontiers-pandora-blogroll-168660

Available on December 7, 2023 Xbox Series X|S, Playstation 5, PC and Amazon Luna.

Abducted by the human militaristic corporation known as the RDA, you, a Na’vi, were trained and molded to serve their purpose. Fifteen years later, you are free, but find yourself a stranger in your birthplace. Reconnect with your lost heritage, discover what it truly means to be Na'vi, and join other clans to protect Pandora from the RDA. Experience the epic wonders of the Western Frontier, a never-before-seen continent of Pandora. Journey through beautiful yet unpredictable alien regions, where lowering your guard can have deadly consequences. Fight off the dangers of Pandora as you embrace the precision of traditional Na’vi weapons, including your bow and spear-thrower, or leverage your human training with more destructive weapons, such as assault rifle and shotgun.

avatar-frontiers-of-pandora-reveal-gamep

ohhhh i can't wait for this, better be open world exploration.

Cautiously optimistic. Looks like a game that will get 7’s. One to get in a sale between droughts of AAA games.

I would be interested in this (even if I have generally little love for Ubisoft) but I really hate first person POV.

14 minutes ago, Haze said:

I would be interested in this (even if I have generally little love for Ubisoft) but I really hate first person POV.

It's entirely 1st person? FFS!!!

Edited by KasioKas

it will probably be a mess but ill check it out if one of my friends buy it.

Seems I’m not in the minority on here who hates first person games

I'm actually have 3rd person action/adventure game fatigue after GOW/Hogwarts/Zelda & now FF16, so happy it has a different perspective and gamefeel than all of those 

Finding out this is first person was such a disappointment. 

It's pretty baffling the choice not to make this 3rd person, it screams 3rd person. At least the flying and riding mounts will be 3rd person. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.