Lana Del Rey about Madison Beer's next album: “I think it's so beautiful"

Dear Reader

DEL REY: The world always rewards me for either clearing things off my plate or adding things in that enrich my intuition. But it’s a solo endeavor, unless you have really good friends who are trying to do the same thing. Okay, for the next part, I’m going to go off-camera. I listened to your entire record twice, and I think it’s so beautiful. It was super unexpected. The first track kind of gave me Skeeter Davis vibes. Like “The End of The World,” which I’ve sung.

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/madison-beer-and-lana-del-rey-meet-again

The way she stans Madison and doesn’t know who Sabrina is sends me

ITS HER TIME :clap3:

" It was super unexpected"

Lana girl :dies: 

Home To Another One is cute. Kinda giving poppier Video Games. 

Something about her only listening twice is such a kiii 

If only the album cover could be beautiful too. I'm still not over how unsettling it is to look at.

Beautiful <3

Madison is so talented and her vocals are super underrated (among the best in the biz btw) :clap3:

2 hours ago, fememeist said:

The way she stans Madison and doesn’t know who Sabrina is sends me

I think Lana might be the only one who knows her. Taylor knows Sabrina so that’s much more impressive :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.