• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Nico Kwon

• D.Va

The way the snippet has been on repeat in my head already :jonny4: the rap girls are bringing IT this year 

4 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

YESSS :jonnycat:

Atp they should just put PDR and BW on a cute 5-song EP joint project and tour together in the US (and then never collab again!) :ducky:

7 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Get her a ticket, sir, she's a fan, sir

Still fake stanning Nicki boo boo? I don't know if you have noticed but the barbs don't fk with you honey :deadbanana4:

Edited by iaintiffin

If there's one person we don't **** with for sure it's YOU so get the hint and stop being perched in Nicki's threads. I get leaving one hate comment from time to time but DAMN you are literally in every single threads mentioning her. 

Let's hope it'll serve despite it's abysmal length.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Aqua is coming to get PAID :clap3:

• Like 1

i’m a doll, but i still wana party 

4 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Still fake stanning Nicki boo boo? I don't know if you have noticed but the barbs don't fk with you honey :deadbanana4:

I've been a Barb since Bedrock days. I haven't been that in touch since Queen Era but you can stay pressed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

they don’t f with you either but that never shuts you up 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Not even 2 minutes? Ugh, wish they gave the Aqua sample to Charli instead but this is Nickis time to shine with the Barbie thing

8 hours ago, D.Va said:

If there's one person we don't **** with for sure it's YOU so get the hint and stop being perched in Nicki's threads. I get leaving one hate comment from time to time but DAMN you are literally in every single threads mentioning her. 

Let's hope it'll serve despite it's abysmal length.

A barb not ***** with me? That's like a Trump supporter saying they don't fk with me :deadbanana2:

Nicki fans STAY CAMPED OUT in Cardi threads so whats the problem??

Edited by iaintiffin
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

they don’t f with you either but that never shuts you up 

A Barb not messing with me is a compliment sweetie pie. I would be deeply concerned if a Barb actually liked me :rofl:

• Thumbs Down 3

30 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

A barb not ***** with me? That's like a Trump supporter saying they don't fk with me :deadbanana2:

Nicki fans STAY CAMPED OUT in Cardi threads so whats the problem??

Camped out WHERE EXACTLY ????? Apart from the Put It On The Floor thread (which in that case also concerned Latto), we don't post **** about Metamorph. We troll here and there and that's it, while you Ben 10 apologists take everything so seriously and are always in Nicki's threads, even get caught reading the Nicki base and sometimes some of you even post there :gaycat7:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Camped out WHERE EXACTLY ????? Apart from the Put It On The Floor thread (which in that case also concerned Latto), we don't post **** about Metamorph. We troll here and there and that's it, while you Ben 10 apologists take everything so seriously and are always in Nicki's threads, even get caught reading the Nicki base and sometimes some of you even post there :gaycat7:

Stop lying! Y'all ain't NO better :deadbanana2:

Everyone keeps saying Ice watch out but for now these 2 are so cute together. I want them to keep making songs together like Wayne/Drake but I know not to get my hopes up as a Barb.

Barbz be they own worse enemy. stop letting dud trollz get responses. its what they want, just let them look dumb in the queen of rap topics. They love the queen too. apparently Ken as well :deadbanana2:

and going into the opps threads is actually unhinged behavior. why you wanna speak about somebody you dont like that YOU claim you dont like. stop entering their thread BARBZ.

BARBIE World Video is giving cinema. Nicki coming to replace her record as last rapper to go #1. :alexz:

They gone have to move around once the Queen is Queening :laugh:

Edited by Hollister_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, Whis said:

Gurl read again 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.