• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Nico Kwon

• D.Va

The back-to-back posting from that Cardi stan :rip: mjlol.png

As for the snippet, idk... It sounds cheesy as hell.

Edited by St. Francis

what did yall expect? drill is exactly what i thought this song would be with ice attached

Ice Spice sounds the same in every song :rip:

You guys are such haters :dies:

If this was another girl you will be completely on the floor 

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

Nicki is really piggybacking Ice to keep herself aflot, isn't she? :deadbanana: Hope this song is good at least

this **** is so tired lol, just a glance at nicki’s ig comments will show you all the rap girls begging for nicki’s attention. she’s obviously not going to work with someone who is irrelevant, it wouldn’t be clever 

“piggybacking” is a major reach, considering ice is an artist (who rejected a cardi feature btw) signed to nicki’s label. 

pls cop on

Not crazy about the snippet but I still have hope for the full song

esp since they thought it was good enough to shoot a music video for and be featured in the movie trailer

3 minutes ago, oshyms said:

this **** is so tired lol, just a glance at nicki’s ig comments will show you all the rap girls begging for nicki’s attention. she’s obviously not going to work with someone who is irrelevant, it wouldn’t be clever 

“piggybacking” is a major reach, considering ice is an artist (who rejected a cardi feature btw) signed to nicki’s label. 

pls cop on

Not to mention Ice has no solo hits

riot using the same tired bass and hi hat w ice and her in ha mood/princess diana flow. lets hope the rest of the song turns it out bc..

1 hour ago, andodaninja said:

nah. it's 1:49.

Yeah this honestly makes sense. Having heard the snippet, it does sound like an interlude song that they just turn on in a car scene rq

Y'all are being mean to Ice for no reason :deadbanana2: I agree though, she needs to use a different producer because it's getting stale

41 minutes ago, oshyms said:

considering ice is an artist signed to nicki’s label

Idt Ice is signed to her label :rip: PD was released under the label tho and I'm sure BW will too 

If it really ends up being less than 2 minutes I will ******* scream

if I’m being honest, I’m not that excited after hearing the snippet + especially knowing it’s only 1 min long. :coffee:

I wish them well though! 

lol.  

Spoiler

If the video is good I might become interested again though

35 minutes ago, jjmed59 said:

riot using the same tired bass and hi hat w ice and her in ha mood/princess diana flow. lets hope the rest of the song turns it out bc..

This is my main issue with it.  

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

if I’m being honest, I’m not that excited after hearing the snippet + especially knowing it’s only 1 min long. :coffee:

I wish them well though! 

lol.  

Reveal hidden contents

If the video is good I might become interested again though

Oh so it's official ? Dhdjdjhdnsns At least make it 2 minutes like Boss *****, 1:40 is WAY too short.

Well they are for sure pushing an extented version 

Edited by D.Va

They should've paid Kim Petras to do a cover instead of another Nicki + Ice collab. Or any other pop girl.

I swear this instrumental has been on TikTok for months, no?

Not under 2 minutes. :deadbanana2: Can this trend of releasing snippets instead of full songs end already?

they should have used the original version for the movie . alot of movies feature old songs .

2 hours ago, D.Va said:

Oh so it's official ? Dhdjdjhdnsns At least make it 2 minutes like Boss *****, 1:40 is WAY too short.

Well they are for sure pushing an extented version 

I’m just basing that one what was said on here lol.  But I wouldn’t be surprised.  

where did the info that the song is only 90 seconds come from :deadbanana: 

that just killed all my hype, like that (used to be) the length of a standard nicki verse. hope it's not true 

Another easy top 5 for ice... Wow! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.