Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice f/ Aqua - "Barbie World"

kyliefever2002

5 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

There is ZERO way we can let this re-peak this week 

Whether. Is this week or next week, it def will. This about to get 6M+ updates weekend definitely 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Nico Kwon

• D.Va

39 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

There is ZERO way we can let this re-peak this week 

Everyone is still shooting to get this at #5 hopefully something big will happen

29 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Whether. Is this week or next week, it def will. This about to get 6M+ updates weekend definitely 

1 minute ago, Queen. said:

Everyone is still shooting to get this at #5 hopefully something big will happen

If it can stay stable until next week then maybe we can peak higher than #7. They need to drop a remix EP or something next week so we can jump this to #1. 

Nicki seeing this type of success as a black woman in her 40’s is commendable and insane. She’s been here since 2009 and is still killing it in the rap game. This whole emergence of female rappers is a direct result of her success. 1982 birthed a rap icon!

Edited by BeyIridescent
  • Like 7

I think it will only continue to grow this next week... It might go top 3! 

I can't believe Nicki has said NOTHING so far today. The lead must really be right around the corner :jonny:

This will at least peak in the top 5 before the movie's effect slows down so it's okay if this does not have a new peak next week.

Hopefully this helps it reach #1 on US AM. :duca:

UK Singles Chart, 28.07.2023 #5 (+15) ‘Barbie World’ Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, AQUA [5 weeks] *new peak*

‘Barbie World’ becomes Nicki Minaj’s 15th, Ice Spice’s first and AQUA’s sixth UK top 10 single (#5 this week)

Edited by 99sandthe2000s
  • Like 3

top 5 :WAP:

:jonny5:

This is such a worldwide hit omggg.  Even though Travis is clogging up the charts, its BARBIE Weekend, I am excited to see its numbers. Everyone stream!

:jonny5:

This may be insane but, if the Barbz can get around 90k sale, this can go number 1. The radio and streaming numbers are going to increase again this week which will likely put us at 200-230 points. I wont mind a good push to number 1. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

This may be insane but, if the Barbz can get around 90k sale, this can go number 1. The radio and streaming numbers are going to increase again this week which will likely put us at 200-230 points. I wont mind a good push to number 1. 

I’m ready to push this to #1

#1 AGAIN. I really hope this can survive the Travis album bomb this week.

2 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

90K sales meaning PURE sales? or with streaming included? The barbz can't even get the song back to #1 on iTunes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.