• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Nico Kwon

• D.Va

Absolutely f*cking horrible.

:rip:

Saweetie deserved to release this song with her sample instead.

The fact that Ice sounds slightly better than Nicki is a huge ki.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Nicki’s verse is fun & frivolous, I don’t think she felt any need to “compete” with Spice with the way she approached it. I thought the Tae line was a throw-away, but in retrospect it’s a cute call back to Roman’s “Get my wigs, Terrence go and get my barrettes”. Her part is full of easter egg references, like “Pink Barbie Dream House” being her og social handle, the video referencing her iconic poses, the Jet ski harkening back to the ice cycle in Superbass, the “broken leg” pose referencing Pink Friday album shoot etc. It’s giving “full circle”. :heart:

I’ve even warmed up to the white fit - cos who else could look that good in just that tbh? :jonny4: It’s a nice cultural redirection of traditional Barbie norms.

I love that Ice had her moment to talk her ish & stand out on the track. Nicki already chewed on PDR, & it’s not like there’s any shortage of Nicki verses where she’s washed the other artist. 

This is a momentous occasion for both women! 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 2

So disappointing 

kinda boring ? nicki's recent releases haven't been fun enough for moi but this will probably grow on me. idk i need to hear it in the club

barbiegrande
2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Absolutely f*cking horrible.

:rip:

Saweetie deserved to release this song with her sample instead.

The fact that Ice sounds slightly better than Nicki is a huge ki.

Saweetie’s song was gonna go nowhere. Leave that hoe in 2020 like the rest of the planet did. 

Edited by barbiegrande

I get not liking this song, like it's totally fine, but not liking it and at the same time wishing for Saweetie's Icy World is a joke :gaycat7:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

nicki verse so ass next to ice spice... a motorsport exhibition

you’re delusional if you think Nicki’s verse was worse than Cardi’s on Motorsport. Nicki ate Cardi up on that one. 

ice lashed nicki ndndndndn

i love the video! nicki could’ve came a bit harder, but overall 7/10

why am i seeing SAWEETIE being mentioned dnddndndnfnfnfnfnf 

:jonny5: 

Song is underwhelming because of its length and lack of hook. I don’t see this as having replay-ability value but might do good if there’s some catchy dance to go along w it 

This has NO replay value, wow.

So far, except the PinkPantheress song, the Barbie soundtrack has been really underwhelming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want a version edited to end with the addition of the “hey” chants over the faster beat, like in the trailer. Just tacking on 10 extra seconds of that to close out the track would make it perfect, imo. 

Am I the only one who thinks the song actually slaps? I agree that the length of the song is too short but there’s absolutely some replay value here. I already replayed the song like five times :gaycat6:

The video is absolutely amazing too. It’s the Barbie movie but with a Nicki twist. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.