Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice f/ Aqua - "Barbie World"

kyliefever2002

They really should've spaced PDR out with this, because PDR easily eats this up. What's the point. 

I'm impressed with Ice actually sounding like she tried this time round. Usually is a stiff, non charismatic mess but at least this time round she's alive. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Nico Kwon

• D.Va

Love this, still not feeling this one look, but I get the concept/intent.

The jet ski’s & Ice’s car scenes are my faves. It truly feels like an ushering in of a lil Princess & I’m so proud Ice proved underestimaters wrong, she’s a smart cookie. 

Nicki said “FINISH HA!” & she finished them. :clap3:

this is kinda underwhelming

The snippet was the best part of the song like I feared :rip: 

The music video is cute but also unsettling at the same time, I can't tell if that was intentional

I definitely do see this playing multiple times in the movie, judging by what we know of the plot though 

The fact this payola mess is getting this budget when Victoria Monet, Normani & Tinashe don't get the same yet have 300000x more talent... I... NEXT. Nicki ate tho.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

why do this tiktok mess of a song i just don’t get it. it’s really like a snippet interlude and bad. the barbie girl sample deserved SO much more.

Are the Barbs ready to admit that this is a bad song? And the video is so underwhelming? Ice Spice trying to be a doll was laughable. Of course, Nicki had it in her after all these years. 

Also, what's with that duration? I hope less than 2 minute songs do not become a regular thing.

This gets old pretty quick.

This should’ve been a Nicki solo only. Ice is the definition of a 1 trick pony and won’t last long.

Edited by Gwendolyn

18 minutes ago, JayG said:

The fact this payola mess is getting this budget when Victoria Monet, Normani & Tinashe don't get the same yet have 300000x more talent... I... NEXT. Nicki ate tho.

The Normani sneak!

• Haha 1

probably the worst thing to come out of the streaming era and possibly the worst and most useless song to come out all year. im so disappointed 

sounds like an ai built ice spice songs with nicki vaguely doing backup. absolutely tragic waste of a sample

i said this was gonna be awful and now even her own stan’s are admitting it…

45 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Love this, still not feeling this one look, but I get the concept/intent.

i’m sorry this looks so cheap they didn’t even try :gaycat7:

Edited by K$Ellie

absolute trash.

sorry.... but no, thanks.

i played it again and i didnt even get to blink and the song was over but given how terrible it is maybe thats a good thing. ive BEEN an ice spice apologist but this is NOT it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.