Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice f/ Aqua - "Barbie World"

kyliefever2002

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Its basically a ringtone this is crazy

lmfao 

I don't think it's crazy actually. Munch was barely 2 minutes, Boy's A Liar is 2 something, the Angel song is like 2:01 :deadbanana4: we just gotta get used to songs getting shorter and shorter. 

I prefer a 1:49 song with replay value than a song with multiple choruses repeating and a forgettable 3rd verse... Mind you most artists don't even do bridges anymore so :michael: 

But Nicki will deliver the long bops with her album cuts. RRDS and SFG are pretty long too

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Nico Kwon

• D.Va

1 minute ago, Nico Kwon said:

RRDS and SFG are pretty long too

WAIT nvm I just realized SFG is 2:50 :rip:the Roman Remix is about 4 minutes long tho. And that would definitely be the OG version if it was an album track :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, Nico Kwon said:

WAIT nvm I just realized SFG is 2:50 :rip:the Roman Remix is about 4 minutes long tho. And that would definitely be the OG version if it was an album track :celestial5:

No one actually cares for the Roman Remix and it would definitely not be the ugly version if it was an album based on the fact that it was a solo comeback song of hers that went number 1. She's not gonna want to share that with anyone 

5 minutes ago, Nico Kwon said:

I don't think it's crazy actually. Munch was barely 2 minutes, Boy's A Liar is 2 something, the Angel song is like 2:01 :deadbanana4: we just gotta get used to songs getting shorter and shorter. 

I prefer a 1:49 song with replay value than a song with multiple choruses repeating and a forgettable 3rd verse... Mind you most artists don't even do bridges anymore so :michael: 

But Nicki will deliver the long bops with her album cuts. RRDS and SFG are pretty long too

Yes it is crazy. Ice Spice is a tiktok rapper. I expect her songs to be short. She doesn't have the lyricism to have multiple bars and or flows in one songs hence why they're so short and repetitive. Boy's A Liar I also took an issue with for the same reason for being so short. Literally Pink could've just used Ice Spice verse to be the bridge and make the song fuller. SFG and RRDS are not long 💀 those are standard length songs. Yall need to work on your attention spans for the love of God.  What replay value is a song that length of a ring tone gonna have that is such a turnoff. I understand that most artists don't do bridges anymore but that's because of this short song trend. Nicki can actually rap and write so she wouldn't give us a lazy 3rd verse. You do realize that even with the song being under 2 minutes we're still getting the choruses multiple times right 😬 

55 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

No one actually cares for the Roman Remix and it would definitely not be the ugly version if it was an album based on the fact that it was a solo comeback song of hers that went number 1. She's not gonna want to share that with anyone 

Yes it is crazy. Ice Spice is a tiktok rapper. I expect her songs to be short. She doesn't have the lyricism to have multiple bars and or flows in one songs hence why they're so short and repetitive. Boy's A Liar I also took an issue with for the same reason for being so short. Literally Pink could've just used Ice Spice verse to be the bridge and make the song fuller. SFG and RRDS are not long 💀 those are standard length songs. Yall need to work on your attention spans for the love of God.  What replay value is a song that length of a ring tone gonna have that is such a turnoff. I understand that most artists don't do bridges anymore but that's because of this short song trend. Nicki can actually rap and write so she wouldn't give us a lazy 3rd verse. You do realize that even with the song being under 2 minutes we're still getting the choruses multiple times right 😬 

It's just a soundtrack song so idrc about the length but also I think you confused the Roman Remix with the Queen Mix :deadbanana4:

omgggggg the beat switch on the new trailer. oh its a hit

THE NEW SNIPPET WAIT WKXKKCC IM GAGGING

I'm hoping that with all the push this song is getting, that a high TTH debut will happen too :duca:

5 minutes ago, Jay T said:

omgggggg the beat switch on the new trailer. oh its a hit

4 minutes ago, Nico Kwon said:

THE NEW SNIPPET WAIT WKXKKCC IM GAGGING

yess a big bop is coming :WAP:

4 minutes ago, Jay L said:

yess a big bop is coming :WAP:

Riot finally managed to switch it up omg :WAP:

17 hours ago, faceclef said:

This fanbase is so slow you can't even recognize what a massive L this is

Nicki working for the label she swore was out to get her :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

On 6/17/2023 at 7:46 AM, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I’m so excited for the song of the summer 

Poor Summer  :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

Poor Summer  :deadbanana4:

Girl what’s ur deal

Is this definitely a local release?

1 minute ago, Jimmy. said:

Is this definitely a local release?

i think it might be a ww release since all of the other singles were too

I feel like this could definitely be a top 3 hit if it is a good song and not DWHAP? coded

4 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

PERCHED for the Queen of Rap and thee ONLY rap girl Barbie to be on the OFFICIAL Barbie soundtrack and media?

Feeling bad for the other gworlz who swore up and down that they were a Barbie

4 hours ago, Jay T said:

Girl what’s ur deal

What exactly you didn’t understand? 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

They got some big shoes to fill in.

you cant compare a pop song with a rap song doesnt make sense 

9 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Its the other way around..... LMAO

anyway, the coins Nicki will be receving from this song is nuts. The royalties,Music supervisors have strategically sourced each song for the soundtrack & big checks will be cut. Every time the movie is played to the audience, royalties are collected for the song in perpetuity (forever). a BUSINESS woman :alexz:

this cover is so cute

spacer.png

i love the way nicki switches between soft and hard rapping when the beat switches :heart:

rad, but he spank me when i get bad

im in LA, rodeo drive

im in new york, madison ave

im a barbie girl, pink barbie dreamhouse

the way ken be killing **** got me yelling out like the scream house

yellin out we aint sellin out

we got money but we aint lendin out

we got bars but we aint bailin out

in that pink ferrari we pillin out

i told tay bring the bob dylan out

that ***** so cold we just chillin out

they be yellin, yellin, yeah yellin out

its barbie ***** if you still in doubt :clap3:

song on repeat tbh !

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.