Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice f/ Aqua - "Barbie World"

kyliefever2002

I wish Nicki would stop promoting Ice Spice :doc:

But another bop from Nicki this year. She’s winning.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Nico Kwon

• D.Va

What’s the tea that Alone (Kim) was supposed to be on Barbie but because the song didn’t meet expectations they decided to replace it with this song instead hence why it’s so short? 👀 

14 minutes ago, Cheers said:

What’s the tea that Alone (Kim) was supposed to be on Barbie but because the song didn’t meet expectations they decided to replace it with this song instead hence why it’s so short? 👀 

i think by the time alone came out and underperformed, the vinyl for barbie was already made. fifty fiftys song that was a late addition didnt make it into the vinyl for example, meanwhile barbie world did 

2 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Nicki fans STAY CAMPED OUT in Cardi threads so whats the problem??

intentionally inciting fights in threads 

Harajuku Barbie

Once this drops, I’ll feel sorry for the birds :clap3:

Harajuku Barbie

It looks like a total bop even tho I’d have preferred it without Isis idc :coffee2:

• Haha 1

President of Atlantic records is promoting Barbie World on his IG and FOLLOWED Nicki on IG

When Nicki said you gon have to move around once the Queen is Queening, she wasnt lying :laugh:

Edited by Hollister_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Digital sales for the last barbie songs are now available on the barbie album website :clap3:

14 hours ago, Hollister_ said:

President of Atlantic records is promoting Barbie World on his IG

When Nicki said you gon have to move around once the Queen is Queening, she wasnt lying :laugh:

:lmao:

I have a feeling the length will not be as bad as we think plus let's not act like the extended version isn't already ready

Edited by D.Va
  • Like 1

1:49 for x2 the streams.

if this doesn't cause a collapse I will quite shocked 

I wish both Nicki and Ice Spice were not on this. It’s all about Aqua! 

• Thumbs Down 1

well listen to the original lol

• Like 1

barbiegrande
33 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I wish both Nicki and Ice Spice were not on this. It’s all about Aqua! 

Then go stream the original

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 9:43 PM, Hollister_ said:

President of Atlantic records is promoting Barbie World on his IG and FOLLOWED Nicki on IG

Are you an idiot? Its an Atlantic Album, success for this song benefits them

https://press.atlanticrecords.com/barbie-album

This fanbase is so slow you can't even recognize what a massive L this is

Nicki collecting another top 10 in 2023 🤭

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Nicki collecting another top 10 in 2023 🤭

they doing a lot for a 1:49 length i hope it’s longer than everyone’s been saying cus i can’t even imagine that lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CatchIt said:

Whut..Nicki is a feature artiste. I’d be disappointed if she didn’t have at least 5 features. She’s also a versatile artiste so she should do pop/R&B/rap the whole thing. Screw the Grammys and critic desire for a “cohesive” album..

altho I agree I don’t rly care for future on the album. Hope she does a collab w jay-Z, Kendrick, Beyoncé 

Nicki is a feature artist but thats when SHES the feature. I dont want to start a Nicki album and hear other artist thoughts and artistry, just Nickis.

2 hours ago, faceclef said:

Are you an idiot? Its an Atlantic Album, success for this song benefits them

https://press.atlanticrecords.com/barbie-album

This fanbase is so slow you can't even recognize what a massive L this is

Yes i know that. its just funny that a record label that did a lot against Nicki is also on the other hand promoting her in this way. You doing the most, relax. however im inclined understand how this is a massive L?

Edited by Hollister_

On 6/17/2023 at 2:50 PM, Cheers said:

thats not true but ok lol this narrative sounds more plausible for saweetie unfortunately

10 hours ago, Rigalo said:

The song length is truly criminal 

its basically a ringtone this is crazy

7 hours ago, D.Va said:

I have a feeling the length will not be as bad as we think plus let's not act like the extended version isn't already ready

lmfao then why not release the extended version as the official version and the fact that a 3 minute song is considered extended is wild people attention spans are ******* shot

7 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

1:49 for x2 the streams

more like for the songwriters becoming lazy and tiktok users who have adhd and can't focus on anything longer than a soundbite

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.