Britney Spears' family say they fear she is on meth

The Second Coming

Britney Spears' family say they fear she is on METH and will die like Amy Winehouse

71991773-0-image-m-3_1686421234187.jpg

Some in Britney's family claim she is now hooked on crystal meth, the highly addictive cocaine derivative made notorious in hit series Breaking Bad. Her sons, Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother, claiming they have seen drugs being delivered to her house. Her family are scared, with Britney's father, Jamie, saying he worries she will meet the same fate as English singer Amy Winehouse, who died at the tragically young age of 27. 

Literally the most disgusting people to ever live, Britney really needs to jail them all and sue all these trashy tabloids in the process. :biblio:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsJustMe.

• JustHoran

• Shelter

• easy HME

Well I hope this isn’t true. Sounds unlikely though - her husband seems so healthy so I doubt he would participate in anything like that? 

• Like 6

So gaslighting her and using her mental health struggles as a way to attack her seem to have not worked, now they're resorting to making up an addiction as a way to try to get people against her.

Her book must have a lot of people fearing, including Lou Taylor, who is likely the money behind these recent tabloid articles against her

• Like 4

I pray this isn’t true because that’s a nasty habit and she deserves better. 

The source comes from kevin's people. I'm not believing this bullcrap. 

They haven't talked to her in years and suddenly they know what's going on with her???

I really don't believe it, because if it was real they would have said it from the beginning when the conservatorship ended.

4 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

I pray this isn’t true because that’s a nasty habit and she deserves better. 

The fact this type of informations exclusively comes from those who put her into the conservatorship is more than enough to know it is not true. And none of these people have had any contact with Britney in several years now so even if it was true, they would not have any way to know about it.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Like 3

Its getting scary, it definitely matches with what maxi said.

I hope we hear something from her soon.

Meth being capitalized :deadbanana:

I just hope this isn't true and Britney lives a long and healthy life. 

her family should worry about the court cases for the abuse they put her through for over a decade and less about fictional drug issues, they worry about her on meth but forced her to take lithium, okay.

• Like 1

It would be easier for THEM to be on meth than her :rip: 

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The fact this type of informations exclusively comes from those that put her into the conservatorship is more than enough to know it is not true.

It’s the only information we get, that’s the issue. If she doesn’t speak and uses her voice and appear in public someone else will set the narrative for her.

What Family???? Britney dont have a family  end of the thread!

• Like 3

Literally the pot calling the kettle black :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

It’s the only information we get, that’s the issue. If she doesn’t speak and uses her voice and appear in public someone else will set the narrative for her.

Yes, but if she were to speak out, it only would open pandora's box. I would imagine she just doesn't want to deal with them in any matter. 

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The fact this type of informations exclusively comes from those who put her into the conservatorship is more than enough to know it is not true. And none of these people have had any contact with Britney in several years now so even if it was true, they would not have any way to know about it.

imagine working al your life to support your family and they turn around and act this way. 

Thats ****** up 

6 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

This is partially true. Though Spears is suing them in court so I don’t see her publicly speaking about it. Though she should definitely sue everyone from the cship people claiming this type of bs about her.

I also think that she can’t right now tell publicly about the things she knows about them as they would benefit from it and sue her in court for defamation as it is not been proven in court yet. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Is this a joke, Kevin again. Saying he doesn’t want the boys to lose their mom but they already have because of him. OMG I hate him 

These are serious accusations and if not true Britney could easily sue them all. If she and her lawyer stay quiet on this story. Then there must be some truth to it and there must be something going on behind the scenes.

Her family is TRASH literal. Pure evil. 

Trying to get her to breakdown again. 

• Like 1

Time to sue for defamation :alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.