Nicki Minaj Sued For Damaging Borrowed Jewellery

iaintiffin

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1666253556553244672 

Nicki Minaj is being dragged to court over some alleged unpaid bills for custom jewelry ... but her attorney says she's not responsible, and claims the jeweler is just using her for publicity.

The rapper is being sued by a West Hollywood jeweler who claims they loaned out some bling to the rapper -- a pretty standard transaction for celebs, but the jeweler claims some of those pieces came back damaged ... which is not standard.

According to a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Nicki's stylist Brett Alan Nelson signed a contract with Roseark jewelry store, with Roseark agreeing to loan Nicki jewelry for a public appearance.

The store claims the contract called for Brett to return the bling within a week and pay for any damages the jewelry might incur under his watch.

In the docs, Roseark claims Nicki's stylist failed to return 66 pieces of jewelry by the agreed upon deadline, and, when Brett finally forked over the bling, there was noticeable damage to a set of earrings and a leaf ring.

:deadbanana2::lmao::bibliahh:

Edited by iaintiffin

55 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1666253556553244672 

Nicki Minaj is being dragged to court over some alleged unpaid bills for custom jewelry ... but her attorney says she's not responsible, and claims the jeweler is just using her for publicity.

The rapper is being sued by a West Hollywood jeweler who claims they loaned out some bling to the rapper -- a pretty standard transaction for celebs, but the jeweler claims some of those pieces came back damaged ... which is not standard.

According to a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Nicki's stylist Brett Alan Nelson signed a contract with Roseark jewelry store, with Roseark agreeing to loan Nicki jewelry for a public appearance.

The store claims the contract called for Brett to return the bling within a week and pay for any damages the jewelry might incur under his watch.

In the docs, Roseark claims Nicki's stylist failed to return 66 pieces of jewelry by the agreed upon deadline, and, when Brett finally forked over the bling, there was noticeable damage to a set of earrings and a leaf ring.

:deadbanana2::lmao::bibliahh:

You rejoicing over this :rip: times are hard for a ONH

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

How is this nicki's fault if the contract was with that stylist and not her? I guess this thread will be closed soon. 

It’s what she deserves for not releasing the album till October :biblionny:

I wouldn’t be responsible either and would blame it on my team especially if I only wore it for a night :clap3: down with the stylist 

2 hours ago, JayRockafella said:

I just know his eyes lit up when he saw the article. :ace:

Paying out for 5 baby mothers and fighting for the freedoms of a rapist and a pedo are depleting the funds?

Nicki spends more time in the court system than she does the charts nowadays :lmao:

Edited by iaintiffin

15 hours ago, Nico Kwon said:

How is this nicki's fault if the contract was with that stylist and not her? I guess this thread will be closed soon. 

Take that up with TMZ :michael:

I mean, I would blame the stylist but jail to all of them

ID4bmuc.gif

another one in the basket  :clap3:

Damn, Miss Nicki Minaj-Petty should’ve hired Sachan, there would be zero damages!

16 hours ago, JayRockafella said:

I feel most people on here when it comes to Nicki just roast and gag but know their limits and some…. well yeah they don’t. Anyways, this whole story is just wild to me. :deadbanana2:

Wonder if Kenneth tried to to bust his ankle monitor open with one of them or sumn

kenneth-petty-mug-shot-embed.thumb.webp.

7 hours ago, truthteller said:

we need a new mug shot

kenneth-petty-mug-shot-embed.thumb.webp.

Mr Petty has plethora of mugshots to choose from :fan:

15445580623054.jpg?quality=80&strip=all& 

BABY DADDY GOALS. WHAT A CATCH! :heart2:

I hate to defend Nicki Minaj, but does the jeweler not have insurance for stuff like this? I am sure it is expected for the popstars to not damage jewelry they borrow, but sometimes mistakes happen. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.